Crystal Reports XI
- Nombre de pages : 960 pages
- Date de parution : 01/01/2007
- EAN13 : 9780672329173
- Prix Eyrolles.com55,90 €
à la librairie Eyrolles, Paris
Business Objects Press crafted this book to grow with you, providing the reference material you need as you move toward software proficiency and use of more advanced features. Crystal Reports XI Official Guide is the only book on Crystal Reports you'll need.
The Only Crystal Reports XI Book You Need
- Create and publish professional quality reports against the gamut of datasources, including relational and OLAP databases, Business Objects Universes, SAP BW, SAP R3, PeopleSoft, Siebel, JavaBeans, .NET/COM objects, web logs, XML, and many more.
- Learn new XI features, including dynamic and cascading parameters, drag-and-drop charting and cross-tabs, the Crystal Reports workbench, and parameterized control over Top N reports.
- Follow step-by-step samples, exercises, and real-world tips and tricks provided for learning advanced features such as subreports, hierarchical grouping, formula creation, external hyperlinking, and formatting.
- Discover all the options for distributing your Crystal Reports, including the new Crystal Reports Server XI, BusinessObjects Enterprise XI, and the Crystal Reports programming components.
On the Web
- Sample reports and code samples in Java and .NET are accessible at www.samspublishing.com and www.usingcrystal.com.
- Additional chapters include "COM Reporting Components," "Deploying BusinessObjects Enterprise in a Complex Network Environment," and "Using SQL Queries in Crystal Reports."
- Additional tips, tricks, and links to great reporting resources.
- Crystal Report Design
- Formatting Crystal Reports
- Advanced Crystal Report Design
- Enterprise Report Design-Analytic, Web-based, and Excel Report Design
- Web Report Distribution-Using BusinessObjects Enterprise and Crystal Reports Server
- Customized Report Distribution-Using Crystal Reports' Components
- Customized Report Distribution-Using BusinessObjects Enterprise and Crystal Reports Server
- Web Chapters
- Parution : 01/01/2007
- Edition : 1ère édition
- Nb de pages : 960 pages
- Format : 18 x 23
- Couverture : Broché
- Poids : 1480 g
- Intérieur : Noir et Blanc