Oxford Handbook of Commercial Correspondence
The essential reference guide to writing effective business correspondence - now revised and updated.
All the information and examples you need for writing business correspondence for study purposes or for work. A practical approach that's ideal for class, the office, or at home.
How can it be used?
- Use it in class, at the office, or at home.
- Always keep it with you as your essential reference guide.
Who is it for?
- Anyone dealing with commercial correspondence from clerical to management level.
- Students taking Business English examinations, such as the LCCI English for Commerce and English for Business, the Cambridge BEC and CEIBT, and Pitman's English for Business Communications.
- Business studies teachers.
- Shows you how to handle enquiries, banking, insurance, personnel, and social correspondence.
- Improves your written style by explaining the language of business correspondence.
- Saves you time - find what you need to know immediately.
L'auteur Aasheim Ashley
Aasheim Ashley joined Pitman College in 1974 as an EFL and Business Studies teacher. Whilst teaching he published several novels and business studies books including Oxford Handbook of Commercial Correspondence, published by Oxford University Press.
He has worked at Kingsway Further Education College since 1995 teaching mainstream and ESOL students on BTEC, GNVQ Business Studies and IT courses.
- Letters, faxes, and emails Content and style Enquiries
- Replies and quotations
- Complaints and adjustments
- Agents and agencies
- Transportation and shipping
- Miscellaneous correspondence
- Memos and reports
- Personnel appointments
- Answer key
Caractéristiques techniques du livre "Oxford Handbook of Commercial Correspondence"
|Éditeur(s)||Oxford University Press|
|Nb. de pages||304|
|Format||21 x 27,5|
Livraison à partir de 0,01 € en France métropolitaine (1)
Paiement en ligne SÉCURISÉ
Livraison dans le monde
Retour sous 15 jours
+ de 700 000 livres disponibles