Quality Financial Reporting outlines the rules for QFR, a financial reporting revolutionin which essential figures are reported clearly, truthfully, and in a language that everyone can understand.
Quality Financial Reporting is groundbreaking in its theory, comprehensive in its presentation, and destined to become required reading for accountants and investors alike. A long-overdue recipe for change, it provides readers with:
- Strategies and techniques for adopting a QFR standard
- Relevant empirical research that supports QFR
- End-of-chapter evaluation checklists and questions
- Section I: Four Axioms and Seven Deadly Sins
- Chapter 1: Foundation for a Revolution
- Chapter 2: The Seven Deadly Sins of Financial Reporting
Section II GAAP Aren't Good Enough
- Chapter 3: Financial Reporting in the U.S. and Elsewhere
- Chapter 4: Why GAAP Aren't Good Enough
- Chapter 5: PEAP, WYWAP, and POOP
- Section III: Building confidence in quality financial reporting
- Chapter 6: The QFR Strategy for Overcoming the Old Obstacles
- Chapter 7: Financial Analysts Speak Their Minds
- Chapter 8: The Weight of the Evidence
- Chapter 9: Academic Research-The Empiricists Strike Back
- Chapter 10: State Your Objections!
- Section IV: How Close Are You to QFR?
- Chapter 11: It's Time for an Attitude Check
- Chapter 12: It's Time to Check Your Choices
- Chapter 13: How Are Things Between You and Your
Section V: Getting started
- Chapter 14: Filling in the GAAP Gaps
- Chapter 15: Reporting Market Values
- Chapter 16: How to Do QFR-Part I
- Chapter 17: How to Do QFR-Part II
Section VI: Finishing up
- Chapter 18: QFR and Standard Setting
- Chapter 19: How Not to Do QFR-The Enron Case Study
L'auteur Paul B. W. Miller
Paul B. W. Miller is a professor of accounting at the University of Colorado at Colorado Springs.
L'auteur Paul R. Bahnson
Paul R. Bahnson is an associate professor of accounting at Boise State University.
Caractéristiques techniques du livre "Quality Financial Reporting"
|Éditeur(s)||Mc Graw Hill|
|Auteur(s)||Paul B. W. Miller, Paul R. Bahnson|
|Nb. de pages||336|
|Format||16 x 23,5|
|Intérieur||Noir et Blanc|
Livraison à partir de 0,01 € en France métropolitaine
Paiement en ligne SÉCURISÉ
Livraison dans le monde
Retour sous 15 jours
+ d'un million de livres disponibles