The Economics of Recreation Leisure and Tourism
Now in its third successful edition, The Economics of Leisure and Tourism has been fully revised and updated to cover all the latest issues and changes, and more. Essentially a real world text in applied economics, it explains the necessary economic theories from first principles and applies them to a range of leisure and tourism problems and issues at the consumer, business, national and international level.
Key themes discussed are:
- How is the provision of leisure and tourism determined and could it be provided in a different way?
- What are the key opportunities and threats facing leisure and tourism & environmental impacts?
- How can economics be used to manage leisure and tourism?
International in its outlook, this text uses examples from Brazil, China, India and Japan, as well as Europe, North America and Australia.
With an accompanying website with links and Powerpoint resources for lecturers, this new edition provides:
- New chapters on regeneration, tourism as an economic development strategy, globalisation and political economy of tourism.
- Introduction of dependency theory and development economics theories
- Liberal use of press cuttings, journal articles and international case studies
- User friendly learning features such as: visual mapping of chapter contents, chapter objectives, summaries of key points' short answer questions.
- Organisations and markets
- Further issues of demand and supply
- Markets in practice
- The external operating environment
- Economic impacts
- The global economy
- Environmental economics
Caractéristiques techniques du livre "The Economics of Recreation Leisure and Tourism"
|Nb. de pages||446|
|Format||19 x 25|
|Intérieur||Noir et Blanc|
Livraison à partir de 0,01 € en France métropolitaine (1)
Paiement en ligne SÉCURISÉ
Livraison dans le monde
Retour sous 15 jours
+ de 700 000 livres disponibles