Plunge into Africa - The splendor of life throughout the continent
We've searched far and wide, through Africa's deserts and jungles, cities and wildlife reserves, islands and mountains, to uncover the continent's most inspirational dwellings; our goal was to find the kind of interiors that defy description, and we think the results will definitely leave you speechless. Nestled within these pages you'll find lush modern homes mingling with mud huts, funky artists' studios, elegant lodges, minimalist houses, ornate traditional homes, townships and much more-all lovingly built and decorated with sensitivity, creativity, craftsmanship, individuality, and sensuality. From Tunis to Cape Town, Inside Africa captures the beauty and diversity of African living.
900 pages of dreamy interiors in 2 volumes
- Italian sisters Carla and Franka Sozzani's fairy-tale palace in the Medina of Marrakech
- shoe designer Christian Louboutin's modest-yet-elegant Cairo home
- a lodge in Tanzania whose interior columns are formed by the trees around which it was built
- an ultra-modern home in the sprawling hills overlooking Johannesburg
- multi-level terracotta Troglodyte dwellings in Tunisia
- opulent mosaics, breathtaking courtyards and rooftop lounges in Marrakech
- a palace in Nigeria with cathedral-like, intricately painted ceilings
- outdoor bathrooms and showers, terraces to die for, giraffes peeking in windows, thatched roofs... the Africa of your dreams....
Botswana, Cameroon, Egypt, Ghana, Kenya, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Nigeria, Morocco, Réunion, Senegal, Seychelles, South Africa, Tanzania, and Tunisia
L'auteur - Deidi Von Schaewen
Autres livres de Deidi Von Schaewen
L'auteur - Frédéric Couderc
After 10 years as reporter around the world for French press, Frédéric Couderc worked for the French television station Canal +. Specialized in Africa, he recently published his first novel, Prince Ebene, the story of a black prince in the court of Louis XIV. He has also contributed to Elle and Elle décoration magazines.
L'auteur - Laurence Dougier
After ten years in fashion as a stylist, Laurence Dougier discovered the world of architecture and decoration in South Africa, where she lived for three years. Returning to Paris, she became a journalist and stylist, freelancing for magazines such as A&D, Elle décoration, and Côté Sud.
Autres livres de Laurence Dougier
|Auteur(s)||Deidi Von Schaewen, Frédéric Couderc, Laurence Dougier|
|Nb. de pages||896|
|Format||32 x 35|
Nos clients ont également acheté
- Les meilleures ventes en Graphisme & Photo
- Les meilleures ventes en Informatique
- Les meilleures ventes en Construction
- Les meilleures ventes en Entreprise & Droit
- Les meilleures ventes en Sciences
- Les meilleures ventes en Littérature
- Les meilleures ventes en Arts & Loisirs
- Les meilleures ventes en Vie pratique