Building Berlin - Volume 4
The latest architecture in and out from the capital.
Berlin's architecture is one of the most exciting aspects of its cultural heritage. Many of its buildings are internationally renowned, and year after year local architects design countless new projects in the capital and throughout Germany.
BUILDING BERLIN Vol. 4 presents the most exciting of these: sensitive restorations of listed treasures like the Haus des Rundfunks, awardwinning new builds such as :envihab in Cologne, intelligently designed exhibitions, and open space developments like the IBA Spreehafen project in Hamburg. The book also features essays on current trends and issues in Berlin architecture. It explores the parks and green spaces that have grown up along the site of the Berlin Wall in the twenty-fi ve years since it came down, serving both as places of recreation and memorials to an unhappy past. It shows how the idea of sustainable building has developed an aesthetic all of its own, and how a legendary piece of Germany's cultural heritage is getting the recognition it deserves as the Bauhaus approaches its centenary in 2019.
L'auteur Architektenkammer Berlin
Autres livres de Architektenkammer Berlin
- CALEIDO Stuttgart in Stuttgart, Germany (Léon Wohlhage Wernik)
- Residences by the Old City Wall in Berlin, Germany (Atelier Zafari)
- Social Therapy Workshops in Berlin, Germany (Numrich Albrecht Klumpp Gesellschaft
- von Architekten mbH · Grant Kelly)
- Spreehafen IBA Hamburg 2013 in Hamburg, Germany (Topotek 1)
- Hohenschönhausen Memorial in Berlin, Germany (HG Merz GmbH)
Caractéristiques techniques du livre "Building Berlin - Volume 4"
|Nb. de pages||184|
|Format||22 x 28|
Livraison à partir de 0,01 € en France métropolitaine
Paiement en ligne SÉCURISÉ
Livraison dans le monde
Retour sous 15 jours
+ d'un million de livres disponibles