Courtyards are among the most versatile elements of architecture. They are non built-up but designed open spaces surrounded by a single structure, several elements, or even different buildings. In very different sizes and shapes, very private or publicly accessible, they assume central roles in every conceivable building task, capable of defining the character of the entire architectural composition.
Masterpieces: Courtyard Architecture + Design shows a wide scope of creative ideas for handling this exciting but very much underrated aspect of architecture. What makes this task particular interesting is the interplay of architecture, landscape planning and interior design. The selection includes the projects of some of the most important firms as well as impressive works by upcoming stars.
- 8 House in Ørestad, Denmark (BIG)
- The Courtyards House in Beawar, India (Sanjay Puri Architects)
- King Fahad National Library in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia (Gerber Architekten)
- Adelaide Affordable Eco-Housing in Adelaide, Australia (Troppo Architects)
- Costal Modern Residence in Boca Grande, USA (DWY Landscape Architects)
Caractéristiques techniques du livre "Courtyard Architecture + Design"
|Collection||Chefs-d'oeuvre - Masterpieces|
|Nb. de pages||302|
|Format||24 x 24|
Livraison à partir de 0,01 € en France métropolitaine (1)
Paiement en ligne SÉCURISÉ
Livraison dans le monde
Retour sous 15 jours
+ de 700 000 livres disponibles