From the trusted name of Ernst & Young, this book outlines a proven way to put together a successful business plan
The Ernst & Young Business Plan Guide, Third Edition contains the most up-to-date information on researching, writing, and presenting a winning business plan. This practical guide leads readers carefully through every aspect involved in planning and development-illustrating each step with realistic examples. It covers the nuts-and-bolts of formatting and design; techniques on how to tailor a plan to the various people and institutions who will review it; new information on funding and financing methods; special provisions for restructuring and bankruptcy; and much more. Completely revised to reflect today's dynamic business environment, this detailed resource also tells readers what to include as attachments to their business plan and discusses the impact of information technology on keeping their business plan up to date.
Brian R. Ford (Philadelphia, PA) is Ernst & Young's national gaming industry specialist. Jay M. Bornstein (Philadelphia, PA) is a tax partner at Ernst & Young LLP. Patrick Pruitt (Philadelphia, PA) is a partner at Ernst & Young who specializes in working with clients in strategic growth markets. Ernst & Young LLP is one of the nation's leading professional services firms, providing tax, assurance, and advisory business services to thousands of individuals as well as domestic and global business.
L'auteur Brian Ford
Brian Ford (Philadelphia, PA). As Ernst & Young's national gaming industry specialist, Brian serves as a coordinating partner on both audit and special engagement projects throughout the industry. For virtually his entire career, he has worked in the gaming industry serving clients in the areas of internal control, litigation support, corporate finance, restructuring, and mergers and acquisitions. The proliferation of gaming-industry clients has given Brian the opportunity to serve clients in every corner of the globe for the past 32 years. He has worked with startups, in Eastern Europe, Moscow and Australia, and regulators in many countries, as well as throughout the United States. In addition to his vast experience with hotels and gaming, Brian was the founding chairman of the annual New Jersey Gaming Conferences, which is sponsored by the New Jersey Society of CPAs. Brian has his degree from Rutgers University.
L'auteur Jay Bornstein
Jay Bornstein (Philadelphia, PA) is a tax partner at Ernst & Young.
L'auteur Patrick Pruitt
Patrick Pruitt (Philadelphia, PA) is a partner in Ernst & Young specializing in work with clients in our Strategic Growth Markets where he has worked extensively with clients accessing the capital markets.
L'auteur Collectif - Ernst and Young
Collectif d'auteurs du cabinet d'audit Ernst & Young.
- The Purpose of a Business Plan.
- The Business Plan.
- Who Reads the Business Plan?
- Legal Forms of a Business.
- Due Diligence.
- An In-Depth Look at a Business Plan.
- Executive Summary.
- General Company Description.
- Products And Services.
- Marketing Plan.
- Operational Plan.
- Management And Organization.
- Major Milestones.
- Structure And Capitalization.
- Financial Plan.
- Confidentiality Agreements.
- Further Considerations.
- Other Resources for Entrepreneurs.
- Resources for the Entrepreneur.
Caractéristiques techniques du livre "Business Plan Guide"
|Auteur(s)||Brian Ford, Jay Bornstein, Patrick Pruitt, Collectif - Ernst and Young|
|Nb. de pages||234|
|Format||15 x 23|
|Intérieur||Noir et Blanc|
Livraison à partir de 0,01 € en France métropolitaine (1)
Paiement en ligne SÉCURISÉ
Livraison dans le monde
Retour sous 15 jours
+ de 700 000 livres disponibles
- Tous les livres de la collection Business de l'éditeur Wiley
- Tous les livres de Brian Ford
- Tous les livres de Jay Bornstein
- Tous les livres de Patrick Pruitt
- Tous les livres de Collectif - Ernst and Young
- Vie pratique Vie de famille Guides pratiques et juridiques pour tous
- Vie pratique Vie de famille Guides pratiques et juridiques pour tous Votre argent
- Vie pratique Vie de famille Guides pratiques et juridiques pour tous Votre argent Consommation - Shopping
- Entreprise Finance - Comptabilité Capital investissement
- Entreprise Création d'entreprise Business plan