Management, Accounting, and Performance Measurement
Ideas about the role of management accounting systems in a firm's strategy have changed in recent years, and this book explores the ways in which this has happened.
Management control systems have frequently been seen as irrelevant to strategy, or even damaging. Controlling Strategy draws out the various ways in which management control systems can build and sustain valuable strategic roles. The book explores topics such as:
- Strategic measurement;
- Strategic data analysis;
- The Balanced Scorecard;
- Capital budgeting;
- Strategy coordination;
Written as an introduction to the strategic role of management control systems Controlling Strategy provides a synthesis of important work in the fields of strategy and management accounting. Academics and Advanced Students of Accounting, Strategy, or Management Studies will find the book an indispensable guide to this area.
Readership: Academics and Advanced Students of Accounting, Strategy, and Management Studies
L'auteur Chris Chapman
Christopher S. Chapman, University Lecturer in Management Studies at the Saïd Business School, and Fellow in Accounting, Linacre College, University of Oxford
- Christopher S. Chapman: Controlling Strategy
- Robert H. Chenhall: Content and Process Approaches to Studying Strategy and Management Control Systems
- Tony Davila: The Promise of Management Control Systems for Innovation and Strategic Change
- Kim Langfield-Smith: What do we Know About Management Control Systems and Strategy?
- Christopher D. Ittner and Dave F. Larcker: Moving from Strategic Measurement to Strategic Data Analysis
- Thomas Ahrens and Christopher S. Chapman: Management Control Systems and the Crafting of Strategy: A Practice-Based View
- Allan Hansen and Jan Mouritsen: Strategies and Organizational Problems: Construcing Corporate Value and Coherence in Balanced Scorecard Processes
- Peter Miller and Ted O'Leary: Capital Budgeting, Coordination, and Strategy: A Field Study of Inter-Firm and Intra-Firm Mechanisms
Caractéristiques techniques du livre "Controlling Strategy"
|Éditeur(s)||Oxford University Press|
|Nb. de pages||204|
|Format||15,5 x 23,5|
|Intérieur||Noir et Blanc|
Livraison à partir de 0,01 € en France métropolitaine
Paiement en ligne SÉCURISÉ
Livraison dans le monde
Retour sous 15 jours
+ d'un million de livres disponibles