Digital Game-Based Learning
Recognizing that people respond more effectively to speed, fun and graphics, Prensky's revolutionary approach melds the engagement of fast-paced video games with serious business content to create better and more engaging training.
Digital Game-Based Learning expands on his technique by explaining what digital game-based learning is, why it is different and better, why it's not just another fad, where it can be used, and how to implement it. Brimming with case studies based on on-site visits to companies who have already successfully utilized this revolutionary training methodology, readers will discover new ways to better motivate and educate.
- Chapter 1: Information Anxiety in the Internet Age
- Chapter 2: The Business of Understanding
- Chapter 3: Land Mines in the Understanding Field
- Chapter 4: An Age of Connections: Integrated Messages
- Chapter 5: The Structure of Conversation
- Chapter 6: Talk is Deep
- Chapter 7: There is Always a Question
- Chapter 8: Finding Things
- Chapter 9: Beyond Personalities
- Chapter 10: Empowerment: The Word of the New Century
- Chapter 11: Instructions: The Driver of Conversation
- Chapter 12: Talking on the Job: Seeing Instructions in the Context of Work
- Chapter 13: Education is to Learning as Tour Groups are to Adventure
- Chapter 14: Learning is Remembering What You're Interested in
- Chapter 15: You Only Learn Things Relative to Something You Understand
- Chapter 16: Hailing, Failing, and Still Sailing
- Chapter 17: Designing Your Life
L'auteur Marc Prensky
Marc Prensky is the founder, CEO and Creative Director of games2train.com, a pioneer in the field of Digital Game-Based Learning. Prior to launching games2train.com, he was a vice president at the global financial firm Bankers Trust, where he founded what was then named Corporate Gameware as an internal startup. He is also a former consultant and Product Development Director at the Boston Consulting Group. Prensky developed the first Digital Game-Based Learning applications for Harvard Business School, JP Morgan, The Boston Consulting Group, and many other clients. He holds a BA from Oberlin College, an MBA from Harvard Business School with distinction and master's degrees from Middlebury and Yale.
Caractéristiques techniques du livre "Digital Game-Based Learning"
|Éditeur(s)||Mc Graw Hill|
|Nb. de pages||442|
|Format||15,5 x 23,5|
|Intérieur||Noir et Blanc|
Livraison à partir de 0,01 € en France métropolitaine
Paiement en ligne SÉCURISÉ
Livraison dans le monde
Retour sous 15 jours
+ d'un million de livres disponibles