From one of Europe's most respected economists- a look at the promise and peril of doing business in an age of the European Union's developing economy
Why are the EU nations under-performing? How does their economy affect U.S. businesses? And what can leaders do, on both sides of the Atlantic, to ensure stable growth and increased productivity in the future? This analysis from the chairman of the Centre for Economic Policy Research offers new insights into Europe's social and financial situation. By applying America's standards of efficiency, productivity, and innovation on a global scale, the author lays out an effective blueprint for success that can stimulate the European market- and usher in a new era of peace and prosperity across the world.
L'auteur Guillermo De Ia Dehesa
Guillermo de la Dehesa is Chairman of the Center for Economic Policy Research, CEPR, Member of The Group of Thirty and Chairman of the Instituto Empresa. He is also Director of Banco Santander and Vice-Chairman of Goldman Sachs Europe, independent director of four European firms and a member of the European advisory board of U.S.-based corporations Eli Lilly and Coca-Cola. De la Dehesa is the author/coauthor of numerous books on economics and the author of over two hundred articles and papers.
- Author's Note
- Foreword by Olivier Blanchard
- The European Union Economy: Yesterday and Today
- Additional Drains on European Union Productivity
- The Medium-to Long-term Outlook
- The Aging Population Challenge
- Reducing the Fiscal Impact of Aging
- Increasing European Union Efficiency and Productivity
- The Lisbon Summit and Beyond
- Can the European Union Preserve Its Presents Social Model?
Caractéristiques techniques du livre "Europe at the Crossroads"
|Éditeur(s)||Mc Graw Hill|
|Auteur(s)||Guillermo De Ia Dehesa|
|Nb. de pages||244|
|Format||15,5 x 23,5|
|Intérieur||Noir et Blanc|
Livraison à partir de 0,01 € en France métropolitaine (1)
Paiement en ligne SÉCURISÉ
Livraison dans le monde
Retour sous 15 jours
+ de 700 000 livres disponibles
- Tous les livres de la collection Business de l'éditeur Mc Graw Hill
- Tous les livres de Guillermo De Ia Dehesa