FedEx Way Delivers
How the World's Leading Shipping Company Keeps Innovating and Outperforming the Competition
An inside look at leadership practices that enabled the world's leading shipping company to outthink and outperform its competition
Using firsthand accounts from top leaders at FedEx, FedEx Delivers explains how the company became an international powerhouse and one of the most trusted global brands by using leadership practices that tapped into the creativity and commitment of its employees.
Both a compelling business story and a prescription for business success, FedEx Delivers presents a model to show how these practices created and sustained an innovation culture. Readers will learn how to apply this model to their organizations for developing a culture of innovation that evolves with the times and offers fresh solutions to new challenges.
Innovative thinking and disciplined execution are what made FedEx a market leader, and they can help any business in any industry do the same. Each chapter covers a different aspect of innovation with real-life stories that highlight its effectiveness, and offers valuable ideas that lead managers through the process of implementing those practices.
By breaking innovation down to its three simplest steps-generation, acceptance, and implementation of ideas-and offering proven leadership practices that really work, FedEx Delivers offers unique insight and invaluable advice on building an organization that can adapt to any challenge and meet any goal in today's highly competitive global economy.
- Innovating and Outperforming the Competition
- FedEx's Innovation Journey
- Why Organizations Do Not Innovate
- The Five Dimensions of an Innovation and Performance Culture
- Engage Employees in the Enterprise
- Expect and Help Employees to Continually Grow
- Create a Secure Environment for Expression and Acceptance of Creative Ideas
- Encourage Collaborative Development of Creative Ideas
- Tap Employees' Commitment
- Conclusion: Continuing to Lead the Way
|Nb. de pages||220|
|Format||15,5 x 23,5|
|Intérieur||Noir et Blanc|
Nos clients ont également acheté
- Les meilleures ventes en Graphisme & Photo
- Les meilleures ventes en Informatique
- Les meilleures ventes en Construction
- Les meilleures ventes en Entreprise
- Les meilleures ventes en Sciences
- Les meilleures ventes en Littérature
- Les meilleures ventes en Arts & Loisirs
- Les meilleures ventes en Vie pratique
- Les meilleures ventes en Droit