Fundamentals of The Futures Market
Find Out How Any Investor Can Hedge Portfolio Risks—and Increase Trading Profits—in Today's Futures Marketplace
The commodities futures market—long seen as the province of professional hedge fund managers and frenzied, hand-waving pit traders—has begun to grab the attention of individuals everywhere. Sharp investors are using today's technology to access high-level research and information, hedge their trading risks, and leverage small amounts of cash into sizable investment profits.
Fundamentals of the Futures Market is a step-by-step
guidebook to the opportunities and risks in today's
wide-open commodity markets. Plain-English analyses and
explanations combine with quizzes, checklists, charts,
graphs, and more to reveal:
- Reports and major indicators to watch—and how to
interpret their meanings
- Types of orders—including market, limit, and stop
orders—and when to use each
- Tips of the Trade—Techniques the pros use to
profit from price changes, avoid errors, and more.
From hands-on basics to advanced technical skills, Fundamentals of the Futures Market will give you everything you need to truly understand and profit from the exciting, newly accessible futures marketplace. Let this hands-on book—along with its companion Fundamentals of investing guides—help you build the skills and confidence for success ... before you risk your money in the no-room-for-error waters of real-time trading!
Hone Your Trading Skills with McGraw-Hill's Fundamentals
of investing series!
- Fundamentals of the Stock Market by O'Neill Wyss
- Fundamentals of the Bond Market by Esmé Faerber
- Fundamentals of the Options Market by Michael S.
Williams and Amy Hoffman.
- 1. Origins: The Markets and Their Beginnings.
- 2. Basics: Terms, Definitions, Trends, and
- 3. Beginnings: What Affects Prices'
- 4. Studying: How to Interpret Prices and Understand
- 5. Buying and Selling Futures.
- 6. Analysis: Tools and Theories.
- 7. Tips of the Trade.
- 8. Options Trading.
- 9. Rules and Regulations.
Caractéristiques techniques du livre "Fundamentals of The Futures Market"
|Éditeur(s)||Mc Graw Hill|
|Nb. de pages||256|
|Format||21,5 x 27,5|
|Intérieur||Noir et Blanc|
Livraison à partir de 0,01 € en France métropolitaine
Paiement en ligne SÉCURISÉ
Livraison dans le monde
Retour sous 15 jours
+ d'un million de livres disponibles