Magic numbers for stock investors
Magic Numbers for Stock Investors: How to Calculate the 25 Key Ratios For Investing Success
Building on the success of the original Magic Numbers and using wholly new and up to date examples, Magic Numbers for Stock Investors looks at key ratios that all investors can use easily to look at the financial health and growth prospects of a company before they buy shares in it. The ratios are described in details, with simple formulas, and help on where to find the data needed to calculate them. There are worked examples, both fictional and actual, in each magic number section.
The book follows the same format of Magic Numbers (published 2002). But the difference is that it focuses specifically on ratios that are of use to investors in shares. All examples are new and fully updated; around a dozen new ratios have been added; and all worked company examples are different to those in the original book.
- Valuation "Magic Numbers"
- Price to Sales Ratio (PSR)
- Price to Book Value
- Enterprise Value to Sales
- Peg Factor
- Price to Research Ratio (PRR)
- Reinvested Return on Equity
- Income Statement "Magic Numbers"
- Sales, Earnings, and Equity Per Share
- Sales, Earnings, and Equity-per-share Ratios
- Staff Costs as a Percentage of Sales
- Directors? Remuneration as a Percentage of Net Income
- Sales and Profit Per Employee
- "Pro-Forma" Earnings
- Cash Flow Statement "Magic Numbers"
- Operating Cash Flow/Operating Profit
- Price to Free-cash-flow Ratio
- Free Cash Flow (FCF) to Sales
- Return on Invested Capital (ROIC)
- Discounted Cash Flow
- Balance Sheet "Magic Numbers"
- Current Ratio and "Acid Test"
- Debtors Days and Creditor Days
- Stock Days and Stockturn
- Return on Capital Employed
- Z-Score Components
- The Z-Score 000
L'auteur - Peter Temple
Peter Temple has spent 33 years working in or writing about financial markets. After an 18-year career in fund management and stockbroking, he became a full-time writer in 1988. He has written more than a dozen books about finance and investing, mainly aimed at private investors. His articles appear widely in the financial press. He and his wife live in part of a converted water mill in the English Lake District.
Autres livres de Peter Temple
|Nb. de pages||212|
|Format||18,5 x 26|
|Intérieur||Noir et Blanc|
Nos clients ont également acheté
- Les meilleures ventes en Graphisme & Photo
- Les meilleures ventes en Informatique
- Les meilleures ventes en Construction
- Les meilleures ventes en Entreprise
- Les meilleures ventes en Sciences
- Les meilleures ventes en Littérature
- Les meilleures ventes en Arts & Loisirs
- Les meilleures ventes en Vie pratique
- Les meilleures ventes en Droit