Marketing Without Wires
Targeting Promotions and Advertising to Mobile Device Users
With the explosive growth of the Internet, marketers were forced to rewrite the book on traditional marketing and develop innovative strategies to reach their audience. Now, with the dramatic increase in wireless communications, they must once again come up with a whole new set of rules to address the mobile consumer market. This field is expected to generate over $100 billion in revenues by the end of 2003 according to the Boston Consulting Group.
Written by digital marketing expert Kim Bayne, this book offers practical advice and lighthearted observations about creating a well-executed wireless marketing program. Bayne clearly explains the major differences and similarities between wired and wireless marketing tools and demonstrates how to leverage them for optimum advantage. Throughout the book, she also includes cutting-edge case studies detailing how companies are setting the trends for mobile advertising and she helps marketers determine how to choose and implement the best options and services to meet their needs.Complete with leading tactics and tips, this book also shows you how to:
- Develop strategies for delivering wireless content that will appeal to mobile customers
- Research and create a surefire wireless marketing program
- Link offline and online programs to create a comprehensive integrated marketing presence
- Uncover new advancements and strategic initiatives to attract tech-savvy consumers
- The Wireless Revolution.
- Understanding the Wireless World.
- Unplugging Marketing Communications Strategies.
- Chartering Your Wireless Marketing Team.
- Building the Wireless Brand.
- Advertising Without Wires.
- Delivering Content to Wireless Devices.
- Unfethering Public Relations and Publicity.
- Enabling Mobile Commerce and Sales Functions.
- Mobilizing Customer Service.
- Measuring Wireless Marketing Results.
- Budgeting for a Wireless Future.
- Appendix A: Glossary.
- Appendix B: Mobile Handheld Devices.
- Appendix C: Wireless Carriers, Network Operators and Related Service Providers.
- Appendix D: Solution Providers.
L'auteur - Kim M. Bayne
Kim M. Bayne
is the co-creator, head writer, and host of the
syndicated radio talk show "The Cyber Media Show with Kim
Bayne," heard weekly on traditional public radio and on the
Web. She is a former high tech marketing communications
executive, a frequent speaker at industry conferences, and
a writer on Internet marketing for a variety of trade
publications. As moderator of the first email discussion
group for technology marketers and a pioneer in online
promotion, she was among Jim Sterne's first expert guests
at his groundbreaking Internet marketing seminars in
|Auteur(s)||Kim M. Bayne|
|Nb. de pages||288|
|Format||19 x 23,5|
|Intérieur||Noir et Blanc|
- Les meilleures ventes en Graphisme & Photo
- Les meilleures ventes en Informatique
- Les meilleures ventes en Construction
- Les meilleures ventes en Entreprise
- Les meilleures ventes en Sciences
- Les meilleures ventes en Littérature
- Les meilleures ventes en Arts & Loisirs
- Les meilleures ventes en Vie pratique
- Les meilleures ventes en Droit