Situational judgment test for european insitution competitions - 2013
The situational judgment test assesses the behaviour and decision-making capability of candidates in a working environment. It consists of 20 multiple-choice questions (MCQs). Each question describes a scenario based on a work situation and gives a set of 4 possible actions the candidates might take in response. The candidates must choose the action that they believe is the most effective AND the one they believe is the least effective.
As with all admission tests, the situational judgment test is difficult. To be successful, the candidates must:
- master the competencies required by EPSO;
- be familiar with the values of European institutions;
- be capable of sorting actions according to different criteria;
- train themselves to take the test.
This new book published by ORSEU will give the candidates every opportunity to be successful in the situational judgment test.
- a detailed methodology illustrated by numerous examples;
- 120 questions with detailed correction;
- a score chart per competency.
The questions in this book are similar to those set in the competitions run by EPSO since 2010. They are different from those in the previous edition and are designed for all categories of competition.
Nos clients ont également acheté
- Les meilleures ventes en Graphisme & Photo
- Les meilleures ventes en Informatique
- Les meilleures ventes en Construction
- Les meilleures ventes en Entreprise & Droit
- Les meilleures ventes en Sciences
- Les meilleures ventes en Littérature
- Les meilleures ventes en Arts & Loisirs
- Les meilleures ventes en Vie pratique