Strong leaders communicate in many ways-and with profound effects!
In turbulent times, the ability to communicate with power and purpose becomes a crucial leadership competency. Smart executives realize that leadership communication isn't a matter of "making nice," but a strategic necessity.
Organized around an original model defining the important communication roles a leader must fill, The Leader as Communicator examines roles as diverse as trust-builder and critic, renewal champion and navigator, learning advocate and provocateur. The book presents case studies of organizations including Cadillac, Emerson, and Saturn, plus dozens of other examples. Packed with strategies and tactics showing how leaders can shape the communications climate of their organizations, the book culminates with assessment exercises that let readers measure their own communication skills. This insightful book demonstrates how to become a stronger, more confident leader-one who can use communication to build alignment, enthusiasm, and productivity.
- The agenda for leadership communication
- The leader as community developer
- The leader as navigator
- The leader as renewal champion
L'auteur - Robert Mai
Robert Mai (St. Louis, MO) is a consultant to Fleishman-Hillard, one of the world's leading communications consulting firms; an associate professor at St. Louis University's College of Public Service; and codirector of the university's Center for Organizational Learning and Renewal.
L'auteur - Alan Akerson
Alan Akerson (St. Louis, MO), during his 20 years at Fleishman-Hillard, was instrumental in the creation of the firm's internal communication practice.
|Auteur(s)||Robert Mai, Alan Akerson|
|Nb. de pages||286|
|Format||15,7 x 23,5|
|Intérieur||Noir et Blanc|
Nos clients ont également acheté
- Les meilleures ventes en Graphisme & Photo
- Les meilleures ventes en Informatique
- Les meilleures ventes en Construction
- Les meilleures ventes en Entreprise & Droit
- Les meilleures ventes en Sciences
- Les meilleures ventes en Littérature
- Les meilleures ventes en Arts & Loisirs
- Les meilleures ventes en Vie pratique