3ds Max 9 Bible
A favorite of 3ds Max artists from beginners to pros!
Why is 3ds Max Bible a perennial bestselling favorite? Because whether you're a beginner looking for a tutorial to get you up to speed your first day or an expert needing a reference to Max's advanced features, it's all here. Loaded with advice, professional tips, and more than 150 step-by-step lessons, this is the most comprehensive reference-tutorial on 3ds Max on the market, and the one you'll turn to again and again.
- Organize and blend sequences with the new Animation Layers feature
- Explore Sun and Sky, Car Paint, and other new mental ray shaders
- Combine and divide objects with ProBoolean and ProCutter
- Create more accurate dynamic animations with updated reactor tools
- Add greater realism with enhanced and integrated hair and fur tools
- Reference objects, materials, and controllers with XRef
Animate a dancing cartoon moose
Isolate mapping surfaces with the Quick Planar map button
Add realistic motion to your model's hairstyle
What's on the DVD?
You'll find before-and-after example files for every tutorial in the book. The DVD also includes:
- Models and textures to customize for your own designs
- Rendered AVI files of animations used in the tutorials
- All the Max files for every tutorial
- Adobe tryout versions of After Effects(r), Photoshop(r) CS2, Illustrator(r) CS2, and Premiere Pro
L'auteur Kelly L. Murdock
With a background in engineering and computer graphics, Kelly has been all over the 3D industry and still finds it fascinating. He's used high-level CAD workstations for product design and analysis, completed several large-scale visualization projects, created 3D models for feature films and games, worked as a freelance 3D artist, and even done some 3D programming. Kelly's been using 3D Studio since version 3 for DOS. Kelly has also branched into training others in 3D technologies. He currently works as a production manager for an upcoming game company.
Autres livres de Kelly L. Murdock
- Learning the Max Interface
- Working with Objects
- Materials and Maps
- Cameras and Lighting
- Dynamic Animation
- Post Processing
- MAXScript and Plug-Ins
Caractéristiques techniques du livre "3ds Max 9 Bible"
|Auteur(s)||Kelly L. Murdock|
|Nb. de pages||1250|
|Format||19 x 23,5|
|Intérieur||Noir et Blanc|
Livraison à partir de 0,01 € en France métropolitaine (1)
Paiement en ligne SÉCURISÉ
Livraison dans le monde
Retour sous 15 jours
+ de 700 000 livres disponibles