Olav Martin Kvern and David Blatner, both InDesign expert users and insiders, take you on a comprehensive tour of the nooks and crannies of Adobe's powerful, flexible page-layout program. Real World Adobe InDesign CS is packed with the kind of detail you can't get anywhere else. Kvern and Blatner know which features are important and what you need to know to get your work done: their practical advice will help you get your pages laid out, proofed, and printed successfully. And their friendly, accessible writing style makes this book a pleasure to read and refer to. Covers both the Macintosh and Windows versions of InDesign!
In this book, you'll learn how to
- Master InDesign's'advanced page-layout tools
- Take full advantage of the best typesetting features on the market
- Create, import, and format tables
- Add transparent drop shadows and feathering effects
- Use InDesign's sophisticated drawing tools
- Work with XML, HTML, and hyperlinks for cross-media publishing projects
- Add, edit, apply, and manage inks, colors, tints, and gradients
- Automate output with InDesign's printer presets
- Get the most out of the Story Editor, Control palette, and other new CS features
- Use text tags to quickly manipulate large amounts of text
L'auteur David Blatner
David Blatner is a Seattle-based graphic arts consultant specializing in QuarkXPress and Photoshop. He is the author or co-author of a number of books from Peachpit Press, including The QuarkXPress Book, Real World Photoshop, Real World Scanning and Halftones, and Real World QuarkImmedia.
He speaks at conferences and seminars around North America and Japan, including Seybold, Macworld, The Photoshop Conference, and The QuarkXPress Conference.
David can provide in-house seminars at your company on subjects such as "QuarkXPress and Photoshop Tips and Tricks" and "Getting Your QuarkXPress Documents Online."
You can contact David at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Autres livres de David Blatner
- Page layout
- Where text meets graphics
- Importing and exporting
- Long documents
- Interactive PDF
Caractéristiques techniques du livre "Adobe InDesign CS"
|Auteur(s)||Olav Martin Kvern, David Blatner|
|Nb. de pages||790|
|Format||19 x 23|
|Intérieur||Noir et Blanc|
Livraison à partir de 0,01 € en France métropolitaine (1)
Paiement en ligne SÉCURISÉ
Livraison dans le monde
Retour sous 15 jours
+ de 700 000 livres disponibles