Adobe Photoshop CS 2.0: Photographers'Guide
Photography and Photoshop go hand in hand. If you feel there isn't enough photography in the average Photoshop book, and there isn't enough Photoshop in the average photography hook, then the book you're looking for is right in your hands. This full-color book is packed with effective examples, simple to follow techniques, and tricks that serve as a jumping-off point to spark your own creativity into action. Examine Photoshop from a photographer's perspective as you cover both traditional and leading-edge photographic techniques, and learn how to reproduce or enhance them in Photoshop.
Conquer the amazing tools of Photoshop CS 2.0 as you learn how to:
- Process your digital camera's RAW files with the improved Camera PvAW plug-in of Photoshop CS 2.0.
- Fix colors and tones to bring off-color or dull originals to blazing life.
- Blend multiple images to create a realistic photo you could never catch with your camera.
- Duplicate darkroom effects like a pro.
- Match colors between shots taken under wildly different lighting conditions.
L'auteur David D. Busch
David D. Busch is a former full-rime professional photographer whose articles have appeared in magazines such as Popular Photography and Imaging, The Professional Photographer, Macworld, and Computer Shopper, He has written more than 70 books, including Digital Photography Solutions, Mastering Digital Photography, Digital Retouching and Compositing: Photographers' Guide, and Mastering Digital Scanning witnh Slide, Film,and Transparencies.
Autres livres de David D. Busch
- Photoshop and Photography from 50,000 Feet
- Camera and Lens Effects in Photoshop
- Darkroom Techniques with Photoshop CS2
- Secrets of Retouching
- Compositing in Photoshop CS
- Correcting Your Colors
- Beyond Black and White
- Using Photoshop CS's Filters
- Hardcopies Made Easy
- Appendix: Illustrated Glossary
Caractéristiques techniques du livre "Adobe Photoshop CS 2.0: Photographers'Guide"
|Éditeur(s)||Thomson - Course Technology|
|Auteur(s)||David D. Busch|
|Nb. de pages||350|
|Format||19 x 23|
Livraison à partir de 0,01 € en France métropolitaine (1)
Paiement en ligne SÉCURISÉ
Livraison dans le monde
Retour sous 15 jours
+ de 700 000 livres disponibles