Build interactive Web applications with Ajax
Create live searches and online spreadsheets
Discover programming mistakes to avoid!
Create blazing-fast Web applications with powerful Ajax
If you think that mastering Ajax is too difficult, guess again. You can create Web applications that look and feel like desktop apps in less time than you think with the comprehensive Ajax instruction in this in-depth book. You'll find easy-to-follow tutorials, hundreds of tips and tricks, and so much practical information that even skilled developers will reach for this book first. Let this Bible be your guide as you jump into the hottest Web programming technology in years.
- Tie Ajax into Google with the Google(r) API
- Handle simultaneous XMLHttpRequest objects in Ajax
- Use Ajax frameworks such as Ruby on Rails, AjaxTags, and others
- Understand the Document Object Model (DOM)
- Create floating menus and effects with CSS
- Adapt real-world examples to your own programs
- Companion Web site
L'auteur Steven Holzner
Steve Holzner is an award-winning author who has been writing about Java topics since Java first appeared. He's a former PC Magazine contributing editor, and his many books have been translated into 18 languages around the world. His books sold more than 1.5 million copies, and many of his bestsellers have been on Java.
Steve graduated from MIT and got his PhD at Cornell; he's been a very popular member of the faculty at both MIT and Cornell, teaching thousands of students over the years and earning an average student evaluation over 4.9 out of 5.0. He also runs his own software company and teaches week-long classes to corporate programmers on Java around the country.
Autres livres de Steven Holzner
- Fundamental Ajax.
- Essential Ajax.
- Creating Ajax Applications.
- Serious Ajax Programming.
- Ajax in Depth.
- Introducing Ajax Frameworks.
- More Advanced Ajax Frameworks.
- Using Server-Side Ajax Frameworks.
- Ajax and the DOM, XML, CSS, and Dynamic HTML.
- The DOM and Event Handling.
- XML and Ajax.
- Cascading Style Sheets and Ajax.
- Dynamic HTML and Ajax.
- Advanced Ajax.
- Introducing Ajax and PHP.
- PHP: Functions and HTML Controls.
- Handling User Input in PHP.
- Ajax and Security.
- Filters, MVC, and Ajax
Caractéristiques techniques du livre "Ajax Bible"
|Nb. de pages||695|
|Format||18,5 x 23,5|
|Intérieur||Noir et Blanc|
Livraison à partir de 0,01 € en France métropolitaine (1)
Paiement en ligne SÉCURISÉ
Livraison dans le monde
Retour sous 15 jours
+ de 700 000 livres disponibles