2. Manipulating XML Documents by Using the Document Object Model
3. Reading and Writing XML Documents
4. Accessing XML Documents by Using the Xpath Data Model
5. Validating XML Documents
6. Transforming XML with XSLT
7. XML in ADO.net
8. XML Serialization
9. XML Web Services
10. XML in SQL Server
11. Use of XML in the .Net Framework
12. Creating Services by Using Windows Communication Foundation
13. Working with LINQ to XML
Master the basics of XML as well as the namespaces and objects you need to know in order to work efficiently with XML. You'll learn extensive support for XML in everything from data access to configuration, from raw parsing to code documentation. You will see clear, practical examples that illustrate best practices in implementing XML APIs and services as part of your C#-based Windows 10 applications.
Beginning XML with C# 7 is completely revised to cover the XML features of .NET Framework 4.7 using C# 7 programming language. In this update, you'll discover the tight integration of XML with ADO.NET and LINQ as well as additional .NET support for today's RESTful web services and Web API.
Written by a Microsoft Most Valuable Professional and developer, this book demystifies everything to do with XML and C# 7.
What You Will Learn:
- Discover how XML works with the .NET Framework
- Read, write, access, validate, and manipulate XML documents
- Transform XML with XSLT
- Use XML serialization and web services
- Combine XML in ADO.NET and SQL Server
- Create services using Windows Communication Foundation
- Work with LINQ
- Use XML with Web API and more
Who This Book Is For :
Those with experience in C# and .NET new to the nuances of using XML. Some XML experience is helpful.
Second editionIllustrationsQA76.76.H94XML (Document markup language)|C (Computer program language)1New York (State)New York9781430209973|9781484231050|9781484231067Bipin Joshi.