Whether you're a professional or an advanced amateur, the Canon EOS 30D delivers outstanding performance and image quality. This guide is designed to help you get the most from your 8.2-megapixel EOS 30D, regardless of your shooting preferences and style. Packed with valuable advice from a professional photographer, it will help you make every shot memorable. Tuck this handy Field Guide in your gear bag and take it with you as a quick and insightful reference.
- Investigate all of the features of your Canon 30D
- Learn the various modes, view, play back, and protect images or erase unwanted shots
- Brush up on composition guidelines and the elements of exposure
- Explore conversion programs for RAW images
- Compose the best possible shots with expert advice on lighting and exposure
- Get insider tips on shooting portraits, weddings, business and product photos, landscapes, and much more
L'auteur Charlotte K. Lowrie
Charlotte Lowrie is an award-winning freelance journalist and professional photographer based in the Seattle area. She was the managing editor of MSN Photos for more than four years, and is currently the managing editor of Photoworkshop.com's Double Exposure online magazine. In addition, she writes for several newsstand photography magazines and Web sites. She shoots commercial and editorial assignments as well as stock photography. She is also the author of Teach Yourself Visually Digital Photography, 2nd Edition, also published by John Wiley & Sons. You can see more of her work at www.wordsandphotos.org.
- Quick Tour
- Using Canon EOS 30D
- Exposure, Composition, Lighting, and Lenses
- Techniques for Great Photos
Caractéristiques techniques du livre "Canon EOS 30D"
|Auteur(s)||Charlotte K. Lowrie|
|Collection||Digital Field Guide|
|Nb. de pages||272|
|Format||15 x 23|
Livraison à partir de 0,01 € en France métropolitaine (1)
Paiement en ligne SÉCURISÉ
Livraison dans le monde
Retour sous 15 jours
+ de 700 000 livres disponibles