Cloud computing and SOA convergence in your entreprise
A step-by-step guide
Massive, disruptive change is coming to IT as Software as a Service (SaaS), SOA, mashups, Web 2.0, and cloud computing truly come of age. Now, one of the world's leading IT innovators explains what it all means-coherently, thoroughly, and authoritatively.
Cloud Computing and SOA Convergence in Your Enterprise offers a clear-eyed assessment of the challenges associated with this new world-and offers a step-by-step program for getting there with maximum return on investment and minimum risk. Using multiple examples, Linthicum :
- Reviews the powerful cost, value, and risk-related drivers behind the move to cloud computing-and explains why the shift will accelerate
- Explains the technical underpinnings, supporting technologies, and best-practice methods you'll need to make the transition
- Helps you objectively assess the promise of SaaS, Web 2.0, and SOA for your organization, quantify value, and make the business case
- Walks you through evaluating your existing IT infrastructure and finding your most cost-effective, safest path to the "cloud"
- Shows how to choose the right candidate data, services, and processes for your cloud computing initiatives
- Guides you through building disruptive infrastructure and next-generation process platforms
- Helps you bring effective, high-value governance to the clouds
If you're ready to begin driving real competitive advantage from cloud computing, this book is the start-to-finish roadmap you need to make it happen.
L'avis du libraire Eyrolles
Writing for IT executives, architects, and developers alike, world-renowned expert David S. Linthicum explains why the days of managing IT organizations as private fortresses will rapidly disappear as IT inevitably becomes a global community. He demonstrates how to run IT when critical elements of customer, product, and business data and processes extend far beyond the firewall-and how to use all that information to deliver real-time answers about everything from an individual customer's credit to the location of a specific cargo container.
L'auteur - David S. Linthicum
David S. Linthicum is the CTO of SAGA Software, Inc., in Reston, Virginia (www.sagasoftware.com), and is an internationally known application integration and e-Business expert. David has developed many of the ideas for modern distributed computing, including EAI (Enterprise Application Integration) and B2B application integration--approaches and technology in wide use today. In addition, David is the author of more than 300 articles for major computing publications, and writes monthly columns for several popular industry magazines. David has authored or coauthored six books, including David Linthicum's Guide to Client/Server and Intranet Development (Wiley, 1997). David is a keynote speaker at many leading technology conferences.
- Where We Are, How We Got Here, and How to Fix It
- Reaching for the Clouds
- Defining the Clouds for the Enterprise
- Making the Business Case for Clouds
- Working from Your Data to the Clouds
- Working from Your Services to the Clouds
- Working from Your Processes to the Clouds
- Bringing Governance to the Clouds
- Testing from SOA to the Clouds
- Defining Candidate Data, Services, and Processes for the Clouds
- Making the Move to Cloud Computing
- Moving Onward
|Auteur(s)||David S. Linthicum|
|Nb. de pages||264|
|Format||17.5 x 23|
|Intérieur||Noir et Blanc|
Nos clients ont également acheté
- Les meilleures ventes en Graphisme & Photo
- Les meilleures ventes en Informatique
- Les meilleures ventes en Construction
- Les meilleures ventes en Entreprise & Droit
- Les meilleures ventes en Sciences
- Les meilleures ventes en Littérature
- Les meilleures ventes en Arts & Loisirs
- Les meilleures ventes en Vie pratique