Cloud Computing Bible
The complete reference guide to the hot technology of cloud computing
Its potential for lowering IT costs makes cloud computing a major force for both IT vendors and users; it is expected to gain momentum rapidly with the launch of Office Web Apps later this year. Because cloud computing involves various technologies, protocols, platforms, and infrastructure elements, this comprehensive reference is just what you need if you'll be using or implementing cloud computing.
- Cloud computing offers significant cost savings by eliminating upfront expenses for hardware and software; its growing popularity is expected to skyrocket when Microsoft introduces Office Web Apps
- This comprehensive guide helps define what cloud computing is and thoroughly explores the technologies, protocols, platforms and infrastructure that make it so desirable
- Covers mobile cloud computing, a significant area due to ever-increasing cell phone and smartphone use
- Focuses on the platforms and technologies essential to cloud computing
Anyone involved with planning, implementing, using, or maintaining a cloud computing project will rely on the information in Cloud Computing Bible.
L'auteur Barrie Sosinsky
Barrie Sosinsky is a veteran computer book writer specializing in network systems, databases, design, development, and testing. Among his 35 technical books have been Wiley's Networking Bible and many others on operating systems, Web topics, storage, and application software. He has written nearly 500 articles for computer magazines and Web sites.
- Examining the Value Proposition
- Using Platform
- Exploring Cloud Infrastructures
- Understanding Services and Applications
- Using the Mobile Cloud
Caractéristiques techniques du livre "Cloud Computing Bible"
|Nb. de pages||528|
|Format||19 x 24|
|Intérieur||Noir et Blanc|
Livraison à partir de 0,01 € en France métropolitaine
Paiement en ligne SÉCURISÉ
Livraison dans le monde
Retour sous 15 jours
+ d'un million de livres disponibles