Core C++: A Software Engineering Approach
- Master C++ the right way!
- Object-oriented approach to coding throughout
- Harness C++'s strengths; avoid its dangers
- Build more easily maintainable code
Build more powerful, robust, maintainable C++ software!
For developers with experience in any language, Victor Shtern's Core C++ teaches C++ the right way: by applying the best software engineering practices and methodologies to programming in C++. Even if you've already worked with C++, this comprehensive book will show you how to build code that is more robust, far easier to maintain and modify, and far more valuable.
Shtern's book teaches object-oriented principles before teaching the language, helping you derive all the power of object-oriented development to build superior software. Learn how to make design decisions based on key criteria such as information hiding and pushing responsibilities from clients down to server classes. Then, master every key feature of ANSI/ISO C++ from a software engineer's perspective: classes, methods, const modifiers, dynamic memory management, class composition, inheritance, polymorphism, I/O, and much more.
If you want to build outstanding C++ software, coding skill isn't enough. Objects aren't enough. You must design, think, and program using today's best software engineering practices — and with Core C++, you will.
So, Core C++ delivers:
- The application of software engineering principles to C++ programming
- A strong emphasis on writing code for easier future maintainance and modification
- A practical understanding of object-oriented principles before teaching the language
- Insight into the latest ANSI/ISO C++ features
- Thorough explanations that respect your intelligence
- Hundreds of realistic, to-the-point code examples
- Levity Breaks: Stories and vignettes that illustrate key topics, concepts, and ideas through humor
Every core series book:
- Demonstrates practical techniques used by professional developers.
- Features robust, thoroughly tested sample code and realistic examples.
- Focuses on the cutting-edge technologies you need to master today.
- Provides expert advice that will help you build superior software.
Caractéristiques techniques du livre "Core C++: A Software Engineering Approach"
|Nb. de pages||1237|
|Format||17,7 x 23,4|
|Intérieur||Noir et Blanc|
Livraison à partir de 0,01 € en France métropolitaine
Paiement en ligne SÉCURISÉ
Livraison dans le monde
Retour sous 15 jours
+ d'un million de livres disponibles