Developers often confuse learning the technology with learning to design with the technology. In this book, senior architects from the Sun Java Center share their cumulative design experience on Java 2 Platform, Enterprise Edition (J2EE) technology.
The primary focus of the book is on patterns, best practices, design strategies, and proven solutions using the key J2EE technologies including JavaServer Pages(TM) (JSP(TM)), Servlets, Enterprise JavaBeans(TM) (EJB(TM)), and Java(TM) Message Service (JMS) APIs. The J2EE Pattern Catalog with 21 patterns and numerous strategies is presented to document and promote best practices for these technologies.
Core J2EE Patterns, Second Edition offers the following:
- J2EE Pattern Catalog with 21 patterns--fully revised and newly documented patterns providing proven solutions for enterprise applications
- Design strategies for the presentation tier, business tier, and integration tier
- Coverage of servlets, JSP, EJB, JMS, and Web Services
- J2EE technology bad practices
- Refactorings to improve existing designs using patterns
- Fully illustrated with UML diagrams
- Extensive sample code for patterns, strategies, and refactorings
- Patterns and J2EE
- Presentation Tier Design Considerations and Bad Practices
- Business Tier Design Considerations and Bad Practices
- J2EE Refactorings
- J2EE pattern catalog
- J2EE Patterns Overview
- Presentation Tier Patterns
- Business Tier Patterns
- Integration Tier Patterns
- The Apache Software License, Version 1.1
L'auteur Deepak Alur
Deepak Alur is an Enterprise Java Architect with the Sun Java Center. He has over 12 years of experience in the software industry. He has been focused on design and implementation of enterprise applications using Object-Oriented technologies, patterns, Java technology, and J2EE technology.
L'auteur John Crupi
John Crupi is the Chief Java Architect of the Sun Java Center. He has over 15 years of experience in distributed object computing and remains focused on creating reusable, scalable architectures for J2EE technology. He is also a JavaReport columnist for the Architect's Corner.
L'auteur Dan Malks
Dan Malks is an Enterprise Java Architect with the Sun Java Center. He has over 14 years of experience in the software industry and focuses on Object-Oriented technologies. He has been published in numerous industry periodicals and books on Java technology, J2EE technology, and patterns.
Caractéristiques techniques du livre "Core J2EE patterns"
|Auteur(s)||Deepak Alur, John Crupi, Dan Malks|
|Nb. de pages||680|
|Format||19 x 24|
|Intérieur||Noir et Blanc|
Livraison à partir de 0,01 € en France métropolitaine
Paiement en ligne SÉCURISÉ
Livraison dans le monde
Retour sous 15 jours
+ d'un million de livres disponibles