Creating Weaponry and Accessories in 3d
This book offers not only the technical understanding you need to build effective models, but also a serious historical understanding that will make your representations of weapons past, present, and future more accurate and realistic. The accompanying CD helps you get started, providing over 200 weapons models in 3DS format for use as components and instructional examples.
- The only book devoted entirely to modeling 3D weaponry.
- For games developers and animators, focuses on the principles essential to building realistic, effective, and appealing weaponry.
- For weapons buffs, presents weapons-design principles in historically and technically accurate terms.
- Includes eight color plates-original illustrations created by the author.
- Comes with a CD containing over 200 3D models ready for you to use in your own projects, copyright free.
- 1 Tools, Processes, and Applications 1
- 2 Archaic and Prehistoric Weaponry Design 23
- 3 Ancient Weaponry Design 51
- 4 Greek and Roman Weaponry Design 85
- 5 In Times of Chivalry 119
- 6 The Old West 181
- 7 Contemporary Times 223
- 8 The Future 271
- App. A: What's on the CD 281
- App. B: Software Used for the Models 285
- App. C: Reference Materials 287
- Index 291
L'auteur Shamms Mortier
R. Shamms Mortier has written a number of successful books including The Bryce 3D Handbook, The Poser 4 Handbook, Creating 3D Comix, contributes to a variety of industry magazines, and is a regular contributor to the Graphics Resource Club.
Caractéristiques techniques du livre "Creating Weaponry and Accessories in 3d"
|Nb. de pages||294|
|Format||18,7 x 23,3|
|Intérieur||Noir et Blanc|
Livraison à partir de 0,01 € en France métropolitaine
Paiement en ligne SÉCURISÉ
Livraison dans le monde
Retour sous 15 jours
+ d'un million de livres disponibles