Dreamweaver 3 Bible
- Get up and running fast with a Dreamweaver quick
- Tweak HTML tags using the new Quick Tag Editor.
- Set up frames and framesets using easy drag-and-drop
- Extend HTML with plug-ins, ActiveX objects, and Java
- Harness ready-made objects and behaviors -- or code
- Build a consistent look-and-feel without CSS, using the
new HTML styles.
- Fine-tune images by capitalizing on the seamless
- Add pizzazz with video, audio, Flash, and Shockwave
- Use the new History Palette to automate and accelerate
- Manage and maintain your site using libraries, templates, and other tools.
A bonus CD-ROM contains more than 300 extensions created specially for this book; trial versions of related software packages; and example code, style sheets, and Web pages.
No matter where you are in your career as a Web developer, you'll find techniques not published anywhere else. You'll see why the entire Bible series has such an outstanding reputation when the Dreamweaver 3 Bible goes the distance for you.
table of contents
- Part I: Getting Started with Dreamweaver
Chapter 1: What Is Dreamweaver?
Chapter 2: QuickStart for Beginners
Chapter 3: A Hands-On Tour of Dreamweaver
Chapter 4: Setting Your Preferences
Chapter 5: Using the Help System
Chapter 6: Setting Up Your First Site
Chapter 7: Publishing with the Site Window
- Part II: Using Basic HTML in Dreamweaver
Chapter 8: Understanding How HTML Works
Chapter 9: Adding Text to Your Web Page
Chapter 10: Inserting Images
Chapter 11: Establishing Web Links
Chapter 12: Creating Lists
- Part III: Incorporating Advanced HTML
Chapter 13: Setting Up Tables
Chapter 14: Making Client-Side Image Maps
Chapter 15: Interactive Forms
Chapter 16: Using Frames and Framesets
- Part IV: Extending HTML Through Dreamweaver
Chapter 17: Accessing External Programs
Chapter 18: Creating and Using Objects
Chapter 19: Using Behaviors
Chapter 20: Creating a Behavior
Chapter 21: Customizing Dreamweaver
- Part V: Adding Multimedia Elements
Chapter 22: Fireworks Integration
Chapter 23: Adding Video to Your Web Page
Chapter 24: Using Audio on Your Web Page
Chapter 25: Shockwave and Flash Movies
- Part VI: Dynamic HTML and Dreamweaver
Chapter 26: What Is Dynamic HTML?
Chapter 27: Building Style Sheet Web Pages
Chapter 28: Working with Layers
Chapter 29: Working with Timelines
- Part VII: Creating Next-Generation Code with Dreamweaver
Chapter 30: Extending with XML
Chapter 31: Adding Multimedia Extensions
Chapter 32: Building Active Web Sites
- Part VIII: Enhancing Web Site Management and Workflow in Dreamweaver
Chapter 33: Using Dreamweaver Templates
Chapter 34: Using the Repeating Elements Library
Chapter 35: Maximizing Browser Targeting
- Appendix A: What's on the CD-ROM?
Appendix B: CourseBuilder for Dreamweaver
Appendix C: BBEdit 5.0 Primer (For Macintosh Users)
Appendix D: HomeSite 4.5 Primer (For Windows Users)
L'auteur Joseph W. Lowery
Joseph Lowery has been writing about computers and new technology since 1981. He is the author of the previous editions of Dreamweaver Bible and Fireworks Bible as well as Buying Online For Dummies (all published by Wiley). He recently co-wrote a book on Flash with designer Hillman Curtis and has also written books on HTML and using the Internet for business. His books are international bestsellers, having sold more than 300,000 copies worldwide in ten different languages. Joe is also a consultant and trainer and has presented at Seybold in both Boston and San Francisco, Macromedia UCON in the U.S. and Europe, and at ThunderLizard's Web World. As a partner in Deva Associates, Ltd., Joe developed the Deva Tools for Dreamweaver set of navigational extensions. Joe and his wife, dancer/choreographer Debra Wanner, have a daughter, Margot.
Autres livres de Joseph W. Lowery
Caractéristiques techniques du livre "Dreamweaver 3 Bible"
|Auteur(s)||Joseph W. Lowery|
|Nb. de pages||1081|
|Format||18,5 x 23,5|
|Intérieur||Noir et Blanc|
Livraison à partir de 0,01 € en France métropolitaine (1)
Paiement en ligne SÉCURISÉ
Livraison dans le monde
Retour sous 15 jours
+ de 700 000 livres disponibles