Now every Java developer can leverage the immense power of AOP
With AspectJ, Java developers can leverage the breakthrough power of Aspect-Oriented Programming (AOP) using a language they already know, within the comfortable, highly productive Eclipse development environment. In this book, AspectJ's lead developers help you master AOP's essential principles and techniques, as you use them to address your toughest software quality, productivity, and maintenance challenges.
AOP improves the modularity of programs, making the code much closer to the design. It can dramatically reduce the time taken to implement common features and functions, improve quality, integrate plain-old Java objects with systems and services, create simpler, more reusable components, and much more besides.
Drawing on their experience as tool developers, programmers, and mentors, the authors cover every facet of AOP development with AspectJ and Eclipse, from creating new projects through extending and documenting full-fledged applications. You'll find an authoritative tutorial covering the entire AspectJ language, a complete API reference, and realistic guidance on adopting AspectJ in your organization.
- No AOP or Eclipse experience necessary!
- Install and configure both Eclipse and the AspectJ Development Tools (AJDT)
- Discover how AOP can modularize and optimize everything from error checking to performance
- Craft new AspectJ applications and incorporate AOP capabilities into existing systems
- Build, debug, and document AspectJ applications
- Understand crucial AOP concepts, such as join points, pointcuts, advice, and inter-type declarations
- Master advanced techniques: Aspect libraries, linking with compiled .class files, visualization, aspect-oriented design, and more
L'auteur - Adrian Colyer
ADRIAN COLYER is a Senior Technical Staff Member at IBM, the leader of the AspectJ Eclipse project, and co-founder of the AspectJ Development Tools (AJDT) for Eclipse project. Currently he leads an IBM team developing and applying aspect-oriented technology.
L'auteur - Andy Clement
ANDY CLEMENT is a senior software developer at IBM's Laboratory at Hursley Park, a committer on the AspectJ project, and co-founder of the AJDT project. He is also involved in the use of aspects in J2EE middleware.
L'auteur - George Harley
GEORGE HARLEY is a senior developer at IBM's Hursley Laboratory currently working on AJDT and deploying aspect technology in enterprise applications.
L'auteur - Matthew Webster
MATTHEW WEBSTER joined IBM in 1989 and is currently developing aspect-oriented technology for use with IBM products.
- Introducing Eclipse, AspectJ, And AJDT
- Getting Started
- First Steps in AJDT
- Extending the Application
- More AJDT
- The AspectJ Language
- An Overview of AspectJ
- Straight to the Point
- Take My Advice
- Inter-Type Declarations
- Using the AspectJ API
- Putting it all together
- Adopting AspectJ
- Advanced AJDT
- Aspect-Oriented Design
- Appendix A: Command-Line AspectJ
- Appendix B: AspectJ Language Quick Reference
- Appendix C: Next Steps
- Appendix D : AJDT Icons Reference
|Auteur(s)||Adrian Colyer, Andy Clement, George Harley, Matthew Webster|
|Nb. de pages||479|
|Format||17,5 x 23,5|
|Intérieur||Noir et Blanc|
- Les meilleures ventes en Graphisme & Photo
- Les meilleures ventes en Informatique
- Les meilleures ventes en Construction
- Les meilleures ventes en Entreprise & Droit
- Les meilleures ventes en Sciences
- Les meilleures ventes en Littérature
- Les meilleures ventes en Arts & Loisirs
- Les meilleures ventes en Vie pratique