An impressive line up of Hollywood and independent effects pros have pulled together this compendium of the coolest and most useful effects from A to Z (Ambient Occlusion Pass to z-Depth Effects). The book includes everything from practical, commercial techniques to breakdowns of shots from blockbuster films. Readers learn from the artists who created the light sabers for Star Wars: Episode III, the 3D environments in The Matrix, the matte paintings for The Lord of the Rings, and many more. Coverage includes 3D and 2D CG integration, modeling, animation, rendering, compositing, rotoscoping, tracking, lighting, and advanced blue screen keying techniques.
Other key highlights include:
- DVD-ROM including lesson files for 80 hours of training
- Chapters on fundamentals give a solid base for techniques used throughout the book
- Focused exercises take readers step-by-step through practical, real-world projects
- Alphabetical listing of techniques provides a comprehensive field reference
- First-person accounts let readers learn from VFX masters.
L'auteur Damian Allen
Damian Allen is a commercial artist and president of Pixerati LLC, a Los Angeles-based visual effects design and consultancy corporation. He has designed and directed projects for British Airways, Coca-Cola, Amatil, Toshiba, Epson, Pfizer, and several multinational financial and telecommunications companies. Damian consults and lectures around the world on compositing theory and visual effects design.
L'auteur Brian O'Connor
Brian O'Connor is a Java programmer whose work has focused on robust enterprise applications, ubiquitous computing, and emerging technologies such as wireless handheld systems. He is currently pursuing a Ph.D. in Bioinformatics at UCLA.
- Compositing Fundamentals
- 3D Fundamentals
- Keying Fundamentals
- Tracking Fundamentals
- Encyclopedia of Visual Effects
- A. How to Install Shake Macro
- B. Shake in a Day
Caractéristiques techniques du livre "Encyclopedia of Visual Effects"
|Auteur(s)||Damian Allen, Brian O'Connor|
|Collection||Apple Pro Training Series|
|Nb. de pages||600|
|Format||19 x 23|
Livraison à partir de 0,01 € en France métropolitaine (1)
Paiement en ligne SÉCURISÉ
Livraison dans le monde
Retour sous 15 jours
+ de 700 000 livres disponibles
- Tous les livres de la collection Apple Pro Training Series de l'éditeur Peachpit Press
- Tous les livres de Damian Allen
- Tous les livres de Brian O'Connor