Essential PHP Security
A Guide to Building Secure Web Applications
Being highly flexible in building dynamic, database-driven web applications makes the PHP programming language one of the most popular web development tools in use today. It also works beautifully with other open source tools, such as the MySQL database and the Apache web server. However, as more web sites are developed in PHP, they become targets for malicious attackers, and developers need to prepare for the attacks.
Security is an issue that demands attention, given the growing frequency of attacks on web sites. Essential PHP Security explains the most common types of attacks and how to write code that isn't susceptible to them. By examining specific attacks and the techniques used to protect against them, you will have a deeper understanding and appreciation of the safeguards you are about to learn in this book.
In the much-needed (and highly-requested) Essential PHP Security, each chapter covers an aspect of a web application (such as form processing, database programming, session management, and authentication). Chapters describe potential attacks with examples and then explain techniques to help you prevent those attacks.
Topics covered include:
- Preventing cross-site scripting (XSS) vulnerabilities
- Protecting against SQL injection attacks
- Complicating session hijacking attempts
L'auteur Chris Shiflett
Chris Shiflett is a Web developer with nearly a decade
of experience creating applications in a variety of
languages such as C, Perl, PHP, and ColdFusion. He is a
frequent contributor to the open source community, and can
often be found answering questions on various mailing
lists. He has authored several open source projects and is
also a member of the PHP development team.
- Forms and URLs
- Databases and SQL
- Sessions and Cookies
- Files and Commands
- Authentication and Authorization
- Shared Hosting
- A: Configuration Directives
- B: Functions
- C: Cryptography
Caractéristiques techniques du livre "Essential PHP Security"
|Nb. de pages||124|
|Format||18 x 23,5|
|Intérieur||Noir et Blanc|
Livraison à partir de 0,01 € en France métropolitaine (1)
Paiement en ligne SÉCURISÉ
Livraison dans le monde
Retour sous 15 jours
+ de 700 000 livres disponibles
- Informatique Systèmes d'exploitation Linux
- Informatique Bases de données Produits SGBD MySQL
- Informatique Développement d'applications Conception et développement web
- Informatique Développement d'applications Conception et développement web Serveurs web et serveurs d'application Apache
- Informatique Développement d'applications Langages PHP