Administer Microsoft's leading messaging and collaboration system effectively with help from this comprehensive resource. Discover everything you need to successful deploy and administer Exchange 2000 Server, and gain valuable insight into directory-enabled networking application technology. Learn to seamlessly integrate Exchange 2000 Server with Windows 2000 as well as how to work with PKI and Active Directory. This all-inclusive reference also details all of the new features of Exchange 2000 Server--including installing and configuring the Instant Messenger. Practical, authoritative, and thorough, this is the most complete Exchange 2000 Server guide available.
- Understand Exchange 2000 architecture
- Install and configure Exchange 2000
- Upgrade from and coexist with Exchange Server 5.5
- Work with related technologies--Public Key Infrastructure (PKI), Clustering, Outlook Web Access, Outlook 2002, and more
- Learn to manage servers, recipients, and protocols
- Manage public folders
- Deploy real-time collaboration solutions, such as Instant Messaging and Exchange 2000 Conferencing Server
- Perform system backup and recovery tasks
- Install certificate services and implement secure messaging
Part I: Exchange 2000 Server Introduction.
- Chapter 1: Exchange 2000.
- Chapter 2: Directory Enabled Networking.
- Chapter 3: Directory Enabled Application.
- Chapter 4: Knowledge Management.
- Chapter 5: Enterprise Relationship Management.
- Chapter 6: Public Key Infrastructure Services.
- Chapter 7: Active Directory.
- Chapter 8: The New Exchange Server Directory: Active Directory.
- Chapter 9: Exchange Server 2000 Architecture.
- Chapter 10: Installing Exchange 2000.
- Chapter 11: Upgrading and Coexisting with Exchange 5.5.
- Chapter 12: Administering Recipients.
- Chapter 13: Managing Servers.
- Chapter 14: Managing Protocols.
- Chapter 15: Managing the Web Store.
- Chapter 16: Outlook Web Access 2000.
- Chapter 17: Exchange 2000 Clients.
- Chapter 18: Exchange 2000 Client Architecture.
- Chapter 19: Public Folders.
- Chapter 20: Exchange 2000 Instant Messaging.
- Chapter 21: Performance Tuning and Monitoring.
- Technology Primer - What Is WebDAV ?
- Knowledgment Management
L'auteur Bill English
Bill English is an author, a trainer, and a consultant specializing in SharePoint and Microsoft Exchange technologies. Bill is a Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE), a Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT), and a Certified Technical Trainer. Bill's hands-on experience ranges from working with LANs as small as 13 nodes to LANs with more than 10,000 users. He served as a Microsoft Windows NT system administrator in a large multinational company and acted as the lead consultant to Minnesota's major airline in their migration from Novell to Windows NT. Bill currently divides his time between work as a part-time system administrator, an Exchange trainer, and a freelance writer. Bill holds a bachelor's degree and two master's degrees; he resides in the Twin Cities with his wife and two children.
Autres livres de Bill English
Caractéristiques techniques du livre "Exchange 2000 Server"
|Éditeur(s)||Mc Graw Hill|
|Auteur(s)||Scott Schnoll, Bill English, Nick Calavancia|
|Nb. de pages||792|
|Format||18,7 x 23,5|
|Intérieur||Noir et Blanc|
Livraison à partir de 0,01 € en France métropolitaine (1)
Paiement en ligne SÉCURISÉ
Livraison dans le monde
Retour sous 15 jours
+ de 700 000 livres disponibles