How to Cheat in Photoshop CS5
The art of creating realistic photomontages
How to Cheat in Photoshop shows you how to cheat in two important ways. First, you'll learn a professional montage artist's proven-to-be-successful tips for getting the best out of Photoshop's many features quickly and efficiently, so that you can create work under deadline while still maintaining quality. Second, you'll learn how to make an image look like something else entirely, for those moments when stock imagery just won't do and you don't have the time (or funding) to set up a photo shoot. Photomontage master Steve Caplin has been a recognized leader in the world of photo manipulation for many years, and in this invaluable resource for designers,illustrators, retouchers, students, and graphic artists, he shows exactly what methods he uses to create stunning imagery used in advertising, publishing, print media, and more.
Fully updated to cover all of the new features in Photoshop CS5, this book is also backwards-compatible and can be used with any version of Photoshop. The accompanying DVD for Mac and PC contains over two and a half hours of video tutorials for additional training, and on the book's popular website www.howtocheatinphotoshop.com, you'll find even more resources such as an "Ask the Author" forum, sample images from other How to Cheat fans, and weekly challenges so that you can test your own skills and see where your creativity can take you.
- A complete How to Cheat in Photoshop CS5 learning package! Includes a fully updated book, a DVD containing all of the imagery used in the examples, over 2 hours of video tutorials, andwebsite featuring a reader forum where your questions will be answered by other readers as well as the author himself
- Includes hundreds of tips and project ideas to help you get started, whether you're working to a professional deadline or just for fun
- Packed with professional advice from a photomontage artist who makes his living creating surreal works of art - you're learning from the best !
L'auteur Steve Caplin
Graphic artist/illustrator, Contributing Editor for MacUser magazine and author/journalist, London, UK.
Autres livres de Steve Caplin
- Natural selection
- Transformation and distortion
- Hiding and showing
- Image adjustment
- Composing the scene
- Getting into perspective
- Light and shade
- Heads and bodies
- Shiny surfaces
- Metal, wood and stone
- Paper and fabric
- The third dimension
- Hyper realism
- Advanced techniques
- Working for print and the web
Caractéristiques techniques du livre "How to Cheat in Photoshop CS5"
|Nb. de pages||464|
|Format||18,5 x 24,5|
Livraison à partir de 0,01 € en France métropolitaine (1)
Paiement en ligne SÉCURISÉ
Livraison dans le monde
Retour sous 15 jours
+ de 700 000 livres disponibles