Each informative recipe includes sample code and a detailed discussion on why and how the solution works. Perfect for intermediate to advanced web and mobile web developers, this handy book lets you choose the HTML5 features that work for you?and helps you experiment with the rest.
- Test browsers for HTML5 support, and use techniques for applying unsupported features
- Discover how HTML5 makes web form implementation much simpler
- Overcome challenges for implementing native audio and video elements
- Learn techniques for using HTML5 with ARIA accessibility guidelines
- Explore examples that cover using geolocation data in your applications
- Draw images, use transparencies, add gradients and patterns, and more with Canvas
L'auteur Christopher Schmitt
Christopher Schmitt, an award-winning Web designer and developer, has been on the Internet since 1992. Schmitt has written for Web Techniques, A List Apart, Digital Web, and High Five, and he has contributed four chapters to XML, HTML, XHTML Magic by Molly E. Holzschlag (New Riders, 2001). Schmitt created the Web Design Pad , a mousepad sporting the first-ever look of Web-safe colors in a true color wheel Arrangement that was widely sold throughout the U.S. and abroad. He shows his t recent activities on his personal Web site (http://www.christopher.org). He is the I (http://www.babblelist.com), a mailing list community devoted to Web design and de Currently working as a project manager for Heatvision.com, Inc. (http://www.heat> continues to write about Web culture and design.
Autres livres de Christopher Schmitt
Caractéristiques techniques du livre "HTML5 Cookbook"
|Nb. de pages||284|
|Intérieur||Noir et Blanc|
Livraison à partir de 0,01 € en France métropolitaine (1)
Paiement en ligne SÉCURISÉ
Livraison dans le monde
Retour sous 15 jours
+ de 700 000 livres disponibles