Interactive Object-Oriented Programming in Java: Learn and Test Your Programming Skills
Gain the fundamental concepts of object-oriented programming with examples in Java. This second edition comes with detailed coverage and enhanced discussion on fundamental topics such as inheritance, polymorphism, abstract classes, interfaces, and packages. This edition also includes discussions on multithread programming, generic programming, database programming, and exception handling mechanisms in Java. Finally, you will get a quick overview of design patterns including the full implementation of some important patterns.
Interactive Object-Oriented Programming in Java begins with the fundamental concepts of object-oriented programming alongside Q&A sessions to further explore the topic. The book concludes with FAQs from all chapters. It also contains a section to test your skills in the language basics with examples to understand Java fundamentals including loops, arrays, and strings. You'll use the Eclipse IDE to demonstrate the code examples in the book.
After reading the book, you will have enhanced your skills in object-oriented programming in Java and you will be able to extend them in interesting ways.
What You Will Learn
- Discover object-oriented programming with Java
- Test your programming skills
- Crack Java-based interviews with confidence
- Use the Eclipse IDE to write code and generate output
Who This Book Is For
Novice to intermediate programmers, software developers, and software testers.
Part-II:* Chapter 10: Exceptions* Chapter 11: Multithreading* Chapter 12: Generic Programming* Chapter 13: Database Programming* Chapter 14: Some Important Features in Java
Part-III:* Chapter 15: An Introduction to Design Patterns* Chapter 16: Frequently Asked Questions
Appendices:Appendix A: Test Your Skill in Language FundamentalsAppendix B: Evolution of JavaAppendix cReferences
- Java Design Patterns (Second Edition) (Apress, 2018)
- Design Patterns in C# (Apress, 2018)
- Interactive C# (Apress, 2017)
- Interactive Object-Oriented Programming in Java (Apress, 2016)
- Java Design Patterns (First Edition) (Apress, 2016)
- C# Basics: Test Your Skill (CreateSpace, 2015)
- Operating System: Computer Science Interview Series (CreateSpace, 2014)
|Nb. de pages||588|
- Les meilleures ventes en Graphisme & Photo
- Les meilleures ventes en Informatique
- Les meilleures ventes en Construction
- Les meilleures ventes en Entreprise & Droit
- Les meilleures ventes en Sciences
- Les meilleures ventes en Littérature
- Les meilleures ventes en Arts & Loisirs
- Les meilleures ventes en Vie pratique