If you took Microsoft® Certified Professional (MCP) Exam
70-224 today, would you pass? With the READINESS REVIEW MCP
exam simulation on CD-ROM, you get a low-risk, low-cost way
to find out! This next-generation test engine delivers a
set of randomly generated, 50-question practice exams
covering real MCP objectives. You can test and retest with
different question sets each time—and with automated
scoring, you get immediate Pass/Fail feedback. More
important, you get answers to these four critical
• What do MCP exam questions look like?
• In what topic and skill areas am I proficient/deficient?
• How should I focus my studies?
• Am I ready for the real exam?
Use this READINESS REVIEW to evaluate your proficiency with the skills and knowledge tested on Exam 70-224, including:
• Installing and upgrading
• Configuring servers and resources
• Managing recipient objects
• Troubleshooting messaging connectivity
• Managing growth
• Restoring functionality and user data
After completing your practice sessions, use the companion book to review helpful explanations for all responses—right and wrong—and to identify areas for further study. Sharpen your test-taking skills, save valuable time and money, and build your confidence for the real exam with READINESS REVIEW. It's the smart way to prep!
- Installing and upgrading Exchange 2000 server
- Configuring Exchange 2000 server
- Managing recipient objects
- Monitoring and managing messaging connectivity
- Managing Exchange 2000 server growth
- Restoring system functionality and user data
L'auteur Bill English
Bill English is an author, a trainer, and a consultant specializing in SharePoint and Microsoft Exchange technologies. Bill is a Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE), a Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT), and a Certified Technical Trainer. Bill's hands-on experience ranges from working with LANs as small as 13 nodes to LANs with more than 10,000 users. He served as a Microsoft Windows NT system administrator in a large multinational company and acted as the lead consultant to Minnesota's major airline in their migration from Novell to Windows NT. Bill currently divides his time between work as a part-time system administrator, an Exchange trainer, and a freelance writer. Bill holds a bachelor's degree and two master's degrees; he resides in the Twin Cities with his wife and two children.
Autres livres de Bill English
Caractéristiques techniques du livre "MCSE Microsoft Exchange 2000 Server Administration Readiness Review"
|Auteur(s)||Bill English, Linda Vittori|
|Nb. de pages||263|
|Format||18,7 x 23|
|Intérieur||Noir et Blanc|
Livraison à partir de 0,01 € en France métropolitaine (1)
Paiement en ligne SÉCURISÉ
Livraison dans le monde
Retour sous 15 jours
+ de 700 000 livres disponibles
- Informatique Informatique d'entreprise Messagerie d'entreprise Microsoft Exchange
- Informatique Informatique d'entreprise Messagerie d'entreprise Sécurité/filtrage
- Informatique Certifications Microsoft
- Informatique Certifications Microsoft MCSE : Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer Microsoft Exchange Server