Maximize the performance of your Exchange Server-based messaging system-with tools and resources direct from Microsoft.
Design, deploy, and manage your Exchange Server 2003-based system with the guidance of six industry experts and the Microsoft Exchange Server team. This official RESOURCE KIT delivers more than 1400 pages of in-depth technical information, best practices, and troubleshooting strategies to help you plan your deployment, implement security services, monitor system performance, administer backups and recovery, and perform other key tasks. The CD comes packed with additional reference materials, including 80+ essential tools and scripts, more than 200 practical worksheets, and bonus eBooks. It's everything you need to help save time, reduce support costs, and improve performance!
Get the in-depth guidance you need to:
- Plan, test, and roll out your Exchange Server 2003 deployment
- Upgrade from Exchange Server 5.5 or Exchange 2000 Server, or migrate from other messaging systems
- Design and streamline mailbox management, server administration, and message routing
- Utilize server and site consolidation strategies to help reduce total cost of ownership Manage Active Directory information and manage data with Exchange store resources
- Implement encryption, virus protection, and other security services
- Automate daily operations with Exchange Management Pack and Microsoft Operations Manager
- Monitor, troubleshoot, and tune server performance-diagnose and resolve problems faster
- Develop a disaster recovery plan, and establish a backup strategy
- 80+ tools and scripts, including MIIS extension DLLs, SetMailboxQuotas.wsf, and CreateDNSZone.xml
- 200+ worksheets to help simplify essential procedures
- Microsoft Windows® Scripting Self-Paced Learning Guide eBook
- Microsoft Encyclopedia of Networking, Second Edition, eBook
- Microsoft Encyclopedia of Security eBook
- Complete RESOURCE KIT eBook
For system requirements, see the Introduction.
L'auteur Kay Unkroth
Kay Unkroth is a trainer, consultant, and author with 12 years' experience with Microsoft messaging technologies.
L'auteur Elizabeth Molony
Elizabeth Molony advises companies deploying Exchange Server and develops training courseware and workshops.
L'auteur Pav Cherny
Pav Cherny is an author, a consultant, and the co-owner of lyou LLC, a documentation solutions company.
L'auteur Brian Reid
Brian Reid is a messaging and security specialist and a director with C7 Solutions Ltd.
L'auteur Fergus Strachan
Fergus Strachan is managing director of Corporate OnSite Ltd., which specializes in infrastructure design and implementation.
L'auteur Bill English
Bill English is an author, a trainer, and a consultant specializing in SharePoint and Microsoft Exchange technologies. Bill is a Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE), a Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT), and a Certified Technical Trainer. Bill's hands-on experience ranges from working with LANs as small as 13 nodes to LANs with more than 10,000 users. He served as a Microsoft Windows NT system administrator in a large multinational company and acted as the lead consultant to Minnesota's major airline in their migration from Novell to Windows NT. Bill currently divides his time between work as a part-time system administrator, an Exchange trainer, and a freelance writer. Bill holds a bachelor's degree and two master's degrees; he resides in the Twin Cities with his wife and two children.
Autres livres de Bill English
L'auteur The Microsoft Exchange Server Team
The Microsoft Exchange Server Team designs, develops, and supports the technology.
- Designing Your Exchange Server 2003 Organization
- Managing Your Exchange Server 2003 Organization
- Optimizing Your Exchange Server 2003 Organization
- Troubleshooting Exchange Server 2003
Caractéristiques techniques du livre "Microsoft Exchange Server 2003"
|Auteur(s)||Kay Unkroth, Elizabeth Molony, Pav Cherny, Brian Reid, Fergus Strachan, Bill English, The Microsoft Exchange Server Team|
|Nb. de pages||1372|
|Format||18,5 x 22,5|
|Intérieur||Noir et Blanc|
Livraison à partir de 0,01 € en France métropolitaine (1)
Paiement en ligne SÉCURISÉ
Livraison dans le monde
Retour sous 15 jours
+ de 700 000 livres disponibles
- Tous les livres de la collection Resource Kit de l'éditeur Microsoft Press
- Tous les livres de Kay Unkroth
- Tous les livres de Elizabeth Molony
- Tous les livres de Pav Cherny
- Tous les livres de Brian Reid
- Tous les livres de Fergus Strachan
- Tous les livres de Bill English
- Tous les livres de The Microsoft Exchange Server Team