Office 2007 Library: Excel 2007 Bible, Access 2007 Bible, PowerPoint 2007 Bible, Word 2007 Bible
Packed with examples, techniques, and tips from Microsoft MVP John Walkenbach, this perennial bestseller has been updated for Excel 2007 and is equally valuable for beginners and power users. You'll learn how to master Excel's new "menuless" Ribbon interface, develop custom functions, create UserForms, analyze data with external database files and PivotTables, and much more. Here's valuable comprehensive coverage of the fundamentals as well as advanced 2007 features like the new user interface and wider use of XML and Web services...
L'auteur John Walkenbach
Surnommé Mr. Spreadsheet (Monsieur Tableur), John Walkenbach est un spécialiste reconnu des tableurs, et plus particulièrement d'Excel, Auteur de plus de 30 ouvrages et de 300 articles, il a été récompensé pour son utilitaire Power Utility Pak.
Autres livres de John Walkenbach
L'auteur Faithe Wempen
Faithe Wempen owns and operates Your Computer Friend, a computer training and troubleshooting business in Indiana that focuses on helping beginning users one-on-one. She is also an A+ certified PC technician and holds a Masters degree in English. She is the author of more than 40 books on computer hardware and software including the best-selling Microsoft Office 97 Professional 6-in-1 (Que Corporation
L'auteur Cary N. Prague
Cary N. Prague is a winner of the Computer Press Association's Book of the Year Award. He has written 35 books on databases and developed the award-winning Check Writer program. He is founder of the world's largest Access add-on company, Software International. He is also the co-author of IDG Books Worldwide's Access SECRETS?.
L'auteur Michael R. Irwin
is considered one of the leading authorities on
automated database and Internet management systems today.
He is a noted worldwide lecturer, a winner of national and
international awards, best-selling author, and developer of
client/server, Internet, Intranet, and PC-based database
Michael has extensive database knowledge, gained by working with the Metropolitan Police Department in Washington, D.C. as a developer and analyst for the Information Systems Division for over 20 years and assorted Federal Agencies of the United States Government. Since retiring in June 1992, he runs his own consulting firm, named The Irwin Group, and is principal partner in the company - IT in Asia, LLC, specializing in Internet database integration and emphasizing Client/Server and net solutions. With consulting offices in Cincinnati, Ohio, Bangkok, Thailand, and Manila, Philippines, his companies offer training and development of Internet and database applications. His company has the distinction of being one of the first Microsoft Solution's Providers (in 1992). His local, national, and international clients include many software companies, manufacturers, government agencies, and international companies.
L'auteur Gavin Powell
Gavin Powell BSc. Comp.Sci., OCR (Oracle Certified Professional), author of Oracle High Performance Tuning for 9i and 10g and Oracle SQL with Carol McCullogh-Dieter, has nineteen years of diverse experience in database administration and development, using both relational and object databases. His applications experience is both procedural and object-oriented. Powell has consulted for software vendors, internet dot-corns, accounting, banking, financial services, travel, construction, retail, mining, shipping, education and training companies in various parts of the world.
Access 2007 Bible :
- Access Building Blocks.
- Programming Microsoft Access
- More Advanced Access Techniques
- Professional Database Development
- Access as an Enterprise Platform
Excel 2007 Bible :
- Getting Started with Excel
- Working with Formulas and Functions.
- Creating Charts and Graphics
- Using Advanced Excel Features
- Analyzing Data with Excel
- Programming Excel with VBA
Microsoft Word 2007 Bible :
- My word, and welcome to it
- Word on the street
- Writing tools
- More than mere words
- Document design
- With all due reference
- Getting out the word
- Power and customization
- Collaboration-getting along with others
PowerPoint 2007 Bible :
- Building Your Presentation
- Using Graphics and Multimedia Content
- Interfacing with Your Audience
- Project Labs
Caractéristiques techniques du livre "Office 2007 Library Bible"
|Auteur(s)||John Walkenbach, Faithe Wempen, Cary N. Prague, Herb Tyson, Michael R. Irwin, Jennifer Reardon, Michael R. Groh, Joseph C. Stockman, Gavin Powell|
|Nb. de pages||4200|
|Intérieur||Noir et Blanc|
Livraison à partir de 0,01 € en France métropolitaine (1)
Paiement en ligne SÉCURISÉ
Livraison dans le monde
Retour sous 15 jours
+ de 700 000 livres disponibles
- Tous les livres de John Walkenbach
- Tous les livres de Faithe Wempen
- Tous les livres de Cary N. Prague
- Tous les livres de Herb Tyson
- Tous les livres de Michael R. Irwin
- Tous les livres de Jennifer Reardon
- Tous les livres de Michael R. Groh
- Tous les livres de Joseph C. Stockman
- Tous les livres de Gavin Powell
- Informatique Bases de données Produits SGBD Access Access 2007
- Informatique Bureautique Logiciels bureautiques Office Office 2007
- Informatique Bureautique Logiciels bureautiques Word Word 2007
- Informatique Bureautique Logiciels bureautiques Excel Excel 2007
- Informatique Bureautique Logiciels bureautiques Powerpoint Powerpoint 2007