Oracle Application Server 10g Administration Handbook
From the exclusive publisher of Oracle Press books, here is an architectural and technical reference on how to use Oracle Application Server 10g to Web-enable Oracle databases for application server systems. You'll find coverage of installation, configuration, and tuning, using Java with Oracle Application Server 10g, and much more.
- This book will serve as an architectural and technical reference on how to use Oracle9iAS technology to web-enable Oracle databases for application server systems. It focuses on the use of Oracle9iAS technology to provide a simple, easy-to-understand handbook for all areas of application server issues.
- Important topics will include the installation and configuration of Oracle9iAS, using Java with Oracle9iAS and the tuning of Oracle9iAS
- Content follows the topics of the Oracle University class, Oracle9iAS Release 2: Basic Administration (5 days, $2,500), with additional material that the authors' real-world experiences have proven as required knowledge.
L'auteur - John Garmany
John Garmany is a Senior Oracle DBA with Burleson Consulting. A graduate of West Point, an Airborne Ranger and a retired Lt. Colonel with 20+ years of IT experience. John is an OCP Certified Oracle DBA with a Master Degree in Information Systems, a Graduate Certificate in Software Engineering, and a BS degree (Electrical Engineering) from West Point. A respected Oracle expert and author, John serves as a writer for Oracle Internals, DBAZine and SearchOracle and SELECT Magazine. John is also the author of four bestselling Oracle books by Rampant TechPress, Oracle Press and CRC Press and hosts a popular Oracle Application Server Newsletter.
L'auteur - Donald K. Burleson
Donald K. Burleson is one of the world's top Oracle Database experts with more than 20 years of full-time DBA experience. He specializes in creating database architectures for very large online databases and he has worked with some of the world's most powerful and complex systems.
A former Adjunct Professor, Don Burleson has written 30 books, published more than 100 articles in National Magazines, and serves as Editor-in-Chief of Rampant TechPress. Don is a popular lecturer and teacher and is a frequent speaker at Oracle Openworld and other international database conferences.
- Oracle Application Server 10g Architecture and Administration
- The Oracle Application Server 10g Infrastructure
- Installing Oracle Application Server 10g
- Using the Oracle HTTP Server (OHS)
- Web Cache Administration
- Using J2EE in the Application Server 10g
- Oracle Containers for J2EE
- Database Connections and TopLink
- High Availability
- Performance Tuning
- Backup and Recovery
- Oracle Application Server 10g Security
|Éditeur(s)||Mc Graw Hill|
|Auteur(s)||John Garmany, Donald K. Burleson|
|Collection||Oracle Press Series|
|Nb. de pages||408|
|Format||19 x 23|
|Intérieur||Noir et Blanc|
- Les meilleures ventes en Graphisme & Photo
- Les meilleures ventes en Informatique
- Les meilleures ventes en Construction
- Les meilleures ventes en Entreprise & Droit
- Les meilleures ventes en Sciences
- Les meilleures ventes en Littérature
- Les meilleures ventes en Arts & Loisirs
- Les meilleures ventes en Vie pratique
- Les meilleures ventes en Voyage et Tourisme
- Les meilleures ventes en BD et Jeunesse