From the exclusive publisher of Oracle Press books, here is an architectural and technical reference on how to use Oracle Application Server 10g to Web-enable Oracle databases for application server systems. You'll find coverage of installation, configuration, and tuning, using Java with Oracle Application Server 10g, and much more.
- This book will serve as an architectural and technical reference on how to use Oracle9iAS technology to web-enable Oracle databases for application server systems. It focuses on the use of Oracle9iAS technology to provide a simple, easy-to-understand handbook for all areas of application server issues.
- Important topics will include the installation and configuration of Oracle9iAS, using Java with Oracle9iAS and the tuning of Oracle9iAS
- Content follows the topics of the Oracle University class, Oracle9iAS Release 2: Basic Administration (5 days, $2,500), with additional material that the authors' real-world experiences have proven as required knowledge.
L'auteur John Garmany
John Garmany is a Senior Oracle DBA with Burleson Consulting. A graduate of West Point, an Airborne Ranger and a retired Lt. Colonel with 20+ years of IT experience. John is an OCP Certified Oracle DBA with a Master Degree in Information Systems, a Graduate Certificate in Software Engineering, and a BS degree (Electrical Engineering) from West Point. A respected Oracle expert and author, John serves as a writer for Oracle Internals, DBAZine and SearchOracle and SELECT Magazine. John is also the author of four bestselling Oracle books by Rampant TechPress, Oracle Press and CRC Press and hosts a popular Oracle Application Server Newsletter.
L'auteur Donald K. Burleson
Donald K. Burleson is one of the world's top Oracle Database experts with more than 20 years of full-time DBA experience. He specializes in creating database architectures for very large online databases and he has worked with some of the world's most powerful and complex systems.
A former Adjunct Professor, Don Burleson has written 30 books, published more than 100 articles in National Magazines, and serves as Editor-in-Chief of Rampant TechPress. Don is a popular lecturer and teacher and is a frequent speaker at Oracle Openworld and other international database conferences.
- Oracle Application Server 10g Architecture and Administration
- The Oracle Application Server 10g Infrastructure
- Installing Oracle Application Server 10g
- Using the Oracle HTTP Server (OHS)
- Web Cache Administration
- Using J2EE in the Application Server 10g
- Oracle Containers for J2EE
- Database Connections and TopLink
- High Availability
- Performance Tuning
- Backup and Recovery
- Oracle Application Server 10g Security
Caractéristiques techniques du livre "Oracle Application Server 10g Administration Handbook"
|Éditeur(s)||Mc Graw Hill|
|Auteur(s)||John Garmany, Donald K. Burleson|
|Collection||Oracle Press Series|
|Nb. de pages||408|
|Format||19 x 23|
|Intérieur||Noir et Blanc|
Livraison à partir de 0,01 € en France métropolitaine
Paiement en ligne SÉCURISÉ
Livraison dans le monde
Retour sous 15 jours
+ d'un million de livres disponibles
- Tous les livres de la collection Oracle Press Series de l'éditeur Mc Graw Hill
- Tous les livres de John Garmany
- Tous les livres de Donald K. Burleson