Photoshop 7 Professional Photographic Techniques
Written by pros, including the latest features from Photoshop 7, the authors of Professional Photographic Techniques will reveal not only how to recreate darkroom techniques without turning out the lights, but also how to create images well beyond traditional barriers. Of course, you don't need to be a pro to benefit from the knowledge in these pages; this is the perfect handbook for anyone who cares about photos.
Fully illustrated in color throughout, the text is organized into a series of examples that provides a comprehensive guide to image manipulation on Photoshop 7 - everything from the glamour of magazine retouching, through restoration work to the nitty-gritty of color reproduction. Because the authors remember the days before Photoshop existed, they can show you how to achieve chemical-free equivalents for all the old tricks as well as plenty of new ones.
All these methods are revealed with before and after examples that you can actually follow and apply to your own work. These include coloring, restoring and aging images, removing unwanted parts of the image, depth of field changes, useful techniques for creating works of art and how best to display your work for the rest of the world to see.
The emphasis is on techniques that will help you produce work that stands head and shoulders above the crowd, with clear step-by-step instructions. All this, of course, combined with publisher friends of ED's commitment to providing fast, friendly and free technical support, via our website.
Our aim with this book is to show you how to replicate techniques and effects that professionals use rather than advanced Photoshop skills. By the end of it, you should be confident enough to use them in your own images; blending these techniques with your own creativity and inspiration. As one of the authors, Janee, recently said: "While people do like my work and I'm always striving to improve it, I think that my goal has always been to show my reader what s/he can do, rather than to show what 'I' can do."
- Introduction to the Book
- Chapter 1 - Color and Calibration
- Chapter 2 - Color Correction
- Chapter 3 - Removing or Adding to Images
- Chapter 4 - Restorations and Repairs
- Chapter 5 - Toning and Aging Images
- Chapter 6 - Hand COloring Techniques
- Chapter 7 - Magazine/Retouching Techniques
- Chapter 8 - Creating Works of Art
- Chapter 9 - Infrared Imaging and Cross-Processing
- Chapter 10 - Special Effects
- Chapter 11 - Preparing Images for Print and Optimizing for the Web
Caractéristiques techniques du livre "Photoshop 7 Professional Photographic Techniques"
|Nb. de pages||266|
|Format||20,5 x 23|
Livraison à partir de 0,01 € en France métropolitaine
Paiement en ligne SÉCURISÉ
Livraison dans le monde
Retour sous 15 jours
+ d'un million de livres disponibles
- Les meilleures ventes en Graphisme & Photo
- Les meilleures ventes en Informatique
- Les meilleures ventes en Construction
- Les meilleures ventes en Entreprise
- Les meilleures ventes en Sciences
- Les meilleures ventes en Littérature
- Les meilleures ventes en Arts & Loisirs
- Les meilleures ventes en Vie pratique
- Les meilleures ventes en Droit