High Dynamic Range Imaging Using Photoshop CS5 and Other Tools
Practical HDRI, 2nd Edition, by pro photographer Jack Howard, leads you into the the new frontier of High Dynamic Range Imaging, a multishot technique used to digitally capture, store, and edit the full luminosity range of a scene in ways not possible in a single captured image. Fully updated for 2010, the 2nd Edition covers the HDR process from image capture through post-processing for web and print. Practical HDRI, 2nd Edition is richly illustrated with step-by-step tutorials for creating professional results using the leading HDR software, including the latest versions of Photoshop CS5, Photomatix Pro, FDRTools, Dynamic Photo HDR, and HDR PhotoStudio.
Howard instructs from experience as a photographer and a writer, with an emphasis on making the HDR process work for you.
- Step-by-step tutorials
- Basic and advanced workflows and workarounds
- Web and print optimization
- File management, keywording
- Advice on cameras, gear and software
HDR imaging can be challenging and frustrating for the uninitiated, as it involves both field and computer expertise. However, Jack Howard explains this complex subject matter in a practical way that will not intimidate the beginner, nor bore the experienced photographer. The emphasis is on the creative process and how to make it work for you-rather than the science behind it.
L'auteur - Jack Howard
Jack Howard picked up his first SLR camera as a teenager and has spent the twenty years since exploring all aspects of photography. From the wet darkroom to cutting-edge digital imaging techniques, he's thoroughly embraced the evolution of the photographic process.
Currently, Jack is the Director of New & Social Media for Adorama Camera where his blogs and podcasts discuss all matters photographic. He was previously the Editor of PopPhoto.com, the online home of Popular Photography and American Photo magazines.
Jack holds a Bachelor of Arts Degree in History from Rutgers University, and acquired his photographic skills through practice, trial and error, and from many peers and colleagues along the way. While he has mostly retired from photojournalism, his work has appeared in The New York Times, The Asbury Park Press, The Star-Ledger, and many other newspapers.
Jack lives in New Jersey with his wife Corey, and their new baby, Avery Rose; their German Shepherd dog, Bailey; a betta fish; and more camera gear & gadgets than you can imagine!
- Cameras and Gear for High Dynamic Range Imaging
- Composition, Framing, and Exposure Basics
- Popular Breeds of Lenses for High Dynamic Range Imaging
- Capturing Images for High Dynamic Range Imaging
- HDR Generation from your Bracketed Photos
- Advanced HDR Merging Techniques & Tricks
- Working on Your HDRs in 32-Bit Space
- Tone Mapping High Dynamic Range Images
- Post Tone Mapping Image Optimization
|Nb. de pages||240|
|Format||21 x 26|
- Les meilleures ventes en Graphisme & Photo
- Les meilleures ventes en Informatique
- Les meilleures ventes en Construction
- Les meilleures ventes en Entreprise
- Les meilleures ventes en Sciences
- Les meilleures ventes en Littérature
- Les meilleures ventes en Arts & Loisirs
- Les meilleures ventes en Vie pratique
- Les meilleures ventes en Droit