Desiging Processes and Control Systems for Dynamic Performance
In addition, the presentation has been dramatically enhanced with a larger page size and improved page layout. Students will appreciate the new format that retains the boxed highlights of key conclusions and adds expanded solved examples, each with its own refresher data and process mini-fissure. Further aids for the students include an enhanced index and new key of symbols and acronyms.
- Extensive coverage of control design methods going beyond
algorithm selection to cover structural issues like
cascade, feed forward, multiloop pairing, and centralized
model predictive control.
- Strong ties between the process behavior and control
performance are emphasized. New concepts like partial
control and dominant variables complement the coverage of
topics like measurement selection, final element location,
controllability, operations window, and so forth.
- Industrial case studies are further expanded through
extensive exercises covering control of distillation and
fired heater processes.
- Expanded coverage of practical algorithm design and digital
control, including z-transforms.
- Web-based interactive learning. Modules assist student
self-study. Students interact with learning problems that
have hints, solutions, and suggestions for further study.
The modules follow the-organization of the textbook.
- Matlab computer tools for performing many time and
frequency-domain calculations. A new version of the popular
software laboratory supports menu-driven data input and
provides graphical results. Systems covered include
single-loop, cascade, feedforward, multiloop, and model
predictive control. A users' manual with extra exercises is
provided with the software.
- Web-based readings are provided to expand coverage of selected topics, for example, instrumentation.
Caractéristiques techniques du livre "Process Control"
|Éditeur(s)||Mc Graw Hill|
|Nb. de pages||1017|
|Format||21 x 24|
|Intérieur||Noir et Blanc|
Livraison à partir de 0,01 € en France métropolitaine
Paiement en ligne SÉCURISÉ
Livraison dans le monde
Retour sous 15 jours
+ d'un million de livres disponibles