Professional Web Design
The Best of Smashing Magazine
Create Fantastic Web Sites with Advice From Some of the Best in the Industry
Professional Web Design presents guidelines for professional Web development, including communicating with clients, creating a road map to a successful portfolio, rules for professional networking, and tips on designing user interfaces for business Web applications. Inside you'll find some of the best of Smashing Magazine's coverage of professional Web design and the business side of Web development, with advice from trusted experts who will help you learn how to respond effectively to design criticism, use storytelling for a better user experience, and apply color theory to your professional designs.
Topics covered include:
- Harsh Truths about Corporate Web Site - Paul Boag
- Portofolio Design Study: Design Patterns - Vitaly Friedman
- Creating a Successful Online Portfolio - Sean Hodge
- Better User Experience with Storytelling - Francisco Inchauste
- Designing User Interfaces for Business Web Applications - Janko Jovanovic
- Progressive Enhancement and Standards Do Not Limit Web Design - Christian Heilmann
- Color Theory for Professional Designers - Cameron Chapman
- Is John the Client Dense or Are You Failing Him? - Paul Boag
- How to Identify and Deal with Different Types of Clients - Robert Bowen
- How to Respond Effectively to Design Criticism - Andrew Follett
- Web Designer's Guide to Professional Networking - Steven Snell
- Expert Advice for New Web Designers - Various
Proving clear, concise advice from industry experts, Professional Web Design will help you get started on creating fantastic Web sites with top tips and advice from some of the best in the industry.
Smashing Magazine (smashingmagazine.con) is one of the world's most popular Web-design online magazines. True to the Smashing mission, the Smashing Magazine book series delivers useful and innovative information to Web designers and developers.
- Harsh Truths about Corporate Websites
- Portfolio Design Study: Design Patterns and Current Practices
- Creating a Successful Online Portfolio
- Better User Experience with Storytelling
- Designing User Interfaces for Business Web Applications
- Progressive Enhancement and Standards Do Not Limit Web Design
- Color Theory for Professional Designers
- Is John the Client Dense, or Are You Failing Him?
- How to Identify and Deal with Diff erent Types of Clients
- How to Respond Effectively to Design Criticism
- Web Designer's Guide to Professional Networking
- Group Interview: Expert Advice For Students and Young Web Designers
Caractéristiques techniques du livre "Professional Web Design"
|Nb. de pages||174|
|Format||23 x 15|
Livraison à partir de 0,01 € en France métropolitaine (1)
Paiement en ligne SÉCURISÉ
Livraison dans le monde
Retour sous 15 jours
+ de 700 000 livres disponibles