- Set up NT Server
- Understand the inner workings of the NT Registry
- Migrate to NT from other network operating systems
- Configure and install a variety of clients on your NT network
- Design and implement an NT network for your organization
- Secure your server with NT's powerful safeguards
- Administer your server remotely with RAS
- Create an intranet using NT's TCP/IP tools
- Manage your network printers with ease
L'auteur Peter T. Davis
is principal of Peter Davis & Associates, a training and consulting firm specializing in the security, auditing and control of information systems. He holds numerous certifications including Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Novell Administrator 0.11 (CNA). and Certified Management Consultant (CMC). Peter is an internationally known speaker on quality, security, auditing and control, frequently speaking at user and professional conferences and meetings. He is the author or coauthor of five other books, including Sams Teach Yourself NetWare® in 14 Days.
Autres livres de Peter T. Davis
L'auteur Barry Lewis
is president of Cerberus ISC Inc. and is a Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP). He has consulted with organizations in all facets of business, including government, manufacturing, finance and technology, providing his clients with effective solutions using his extensive experience in most major computing and data communications environments. He is a frequent speaker at major conferences and is the author of many articles on information security and coauthor of several books.
Caractéristiques techniques du livre "Sams teach yourself Windows NT 4 Server in 14 days"
|Auteur(s)||Peter T. Davis, Barry Lewis|
|Collection||Sams Teach Yourself|
|Format||18,7 x 23|
Livraison à partir de 0,01 € en France métropolitaine (1)
Paiement en ligne SÉCURISÉ
Livraison dans le monde
Retour sous 15 jours
+ de 700 000 livres disponibles