Schaum's Outline of Computer Architecture
Features more than 200 detailed problems, with step-by-step solutions; many detailed graphics and charts; chapter summaries with additional "rapid-review" questions; and expert sidebar tips
Describes analytical methods for quantifying real-world design choices regarding instruction sets, pipelining, cache, memory, I/O, and other critical hardware and software elements involved in building computers
An ideal educational resource for the more than 70,000 undergraduate and graduate students who, each year, enroll in computer architecture and related courses.
Master the fundamentals of computer architecture with Schaum's the high-performance study guide. It will help you cut study time, hone problem-solving skills, and achieve your personal best on exams and projects!
Students love Schaum's Outlines because they produce results. Each year, hundreds of thousands of students improve their test scores and final grades with these indispensable study guides.
Get the edge on your classmates. Use Schaum's!
If you don't have a lot of time but want to excel in class, this book helps you:
- Use detailed examples to solve problems
- Brush up before tests
- Find answers fast
- Study quickly and more effectively
- Get the big picture without poring over lengthy textbooks
Schaum's Outlines give you the information your teachers expect you to know in a handy and succinct format without overwhelming you with unnecessary jargon. You get a complete overview of the subject. Plus, you get plenty of practice exercises to test your skill. Compatible with any classroom text, Schaum's let you study at your own pace and remind you of all the important facts you need to remember fast! And Schaum's are so complete, they're perfect for preparing for graduate or professional exams.
Inside, you will find:
- Overview of hardware and software design elements in computer systems
- Concise explanations of hardware and software interface
- Complete details on the efficient use of system resources
- Solved problems in: instruction sets, pipelining, cache, memory, I/O and more!
If you want top grades and a thorough understanding of computer architecture, this powerful study tool is the best tutor you can have!
- Binary Logic
- Computer Arithmetic
- Machine Organization
- Programming Models
- Basic Processor Design
- Instruction-Level Parallelism
- Introduction to Memory Systems
- Cache Memories
- Virtual Memory
- Input/Output Systems
- Introduction to Multiprocessors
Related Titles in
- Assembly Language
- Computer Graphics, 2nd Ed.
- Data Structures with C++
- Essential Computer Mathematics
- Fundamentals of Computing with C++
- Fundamentals of SQL Programming
- Introduction to Computer Science
- Microprocessor Fundamentals, 2nd Ed.
- Operating Systems
- Programming with Basic
- Programming with C, 2nd Ed.
- Programming with C++, 2nd Ed.
- Programming with FORTRAN 77
- Programming with FORTRAN 90
- Programming with Java
- Programming with Modern Structured COBOL, 2nd Ed.
- Programming with Pascal, 2nd Ed.
- Programming with Structured Basic, 4th Ed.
L'auteur Nicholas, Ph. D. Carter
Nicholas P. CARTER est professeur associé d'informatique
à l'université de l'Illinois. Ses recherches portent sur
l'architecture de l'ordinateur et particulièrement sur
l'évolution et l'interaction de cette architecture avec les
nouvelles technologies et les nouveaux matériaux.
Caractéristiques techniques du livre "Schaum's Outline of Computer Architecture"
|Éditeur(s)||Mc Graw Hill|
|Auteur(s)||Nicholas, Ph. D. Carter|
|Nb. de pages||306|
|Format||20,65 x 27,4|
|Intérieur||Noir et Blanc|
Livraison à partir de 0,01 € en France métropolitaine
Paiement en ligne SÉCURISÉ
Livraison dans le monde
Retour sous 15 jours
+ d'un million de livres disponibles