The fastest route to true PHP mastery!
So...you've been asked to pitch in on a PHP project...starting now. Or maybe one's on the horizon. Or maybe you need to get real PHP skills onto your résumé. You've done web stuff. Maybe used other scripting languages. Now you want to get productive with PHP, fast.
Welcome. We wrote this book for you. We'll leverage what you already know, so you'll go further, faster than you ever expected.
You'll get the real nuts and bolts, not theory or hooey. You'll learn through dozens of focused examples: tested for reliability, crafted for clarity, easy to adapt for your own projects.
Need specific solutions? This book's modular, high-efficiency format delivers them-instantly. Award-winning author Steven Holzner draws on his unparalleled experience teaching programming: No other PHP guide covers this much, this well, this quickly. Dig in, get started, get results-today!
- All you need to succeed with PHP in Linux or Windows
- Master core concepts: operators, flow control, strings, arrays, functions, and more
- Learn essential web techniques: cookies, session management, automated email, FTP, and more
- Use PHP 5's object model and object-oriented techniques
- Efficiently handle text boxes, buttons, and other HTML controls
- Create web forms, validate user input, and check browsers
- Work with MySQL and other databases
Includes concise PHP 5 language and functional references! All the book's programming examples are available for download on the companion web site.
L'auteur Steven Holzner
Steve Holzner is an award-winning author who has been writing about Java topics since Java first appeared. He's a former PC Magazine contributing editor, and his many books have been translated into 18 languages around the world. His books sold more than 1.5 million copies, and many of his bestsellers have been on Java.
Steve graduated from MIT and got his PhD at Cornell; he's been a very popular member of the faculty at both MIT and Cornell, teaching thousands of students over the years and earning an average student evaluation over 4.9 out of 5.0. He also runs his own software company and teaches week-long classes to corporate programmers on Java around the country.
Autres livres de Steven Holzner
- About the Author
- About the Series Editor
- Essential PHP
- Gaining Control with Operators and Flow Control
- Handling Strings and Arrays
- Breaking It Up: Functions
- Handling HTML Controls in Web Pages
- Creating Web Forms and Validating User Input
- Object Oriented Programming and File Handling
- Working with Databases
- Cookies, Sessions, FTP, Email, and More
- Appendix A: PHP Language Elements
- Appendix B: PHP Function Reference
Caractéristiques techniques du livre "Spring into PHP 5"
|Nb. de pages||340|
|Format||17,5 x 23,5|
|Intérieur||Noir et Blanc|
Livraison à partir de 0,01 € en France métropolitaine
Paiement en ligne SÉCURISÉ
Livraison dans le monde
Retour sous 15 jours
+ d'un million de livres disponibles
- Tous les livres de la collection Spring into de l'éditeur Addison Wesley
- Tous les livres de Steven Holzner
- Informatique Systèmes d'exploitation Linux
- Informatique Bases de données Produits SGBD MySQL
- Informatique Développement d'applications Conception et développement web
- Informatique Développement d'applications Conception et développement web Serveurs web et serveurs d'application Apache
- Informatique Développement d'applications Langages PHP