The Business of WiMAX
WiMAX holds great promise for the future of broadband communications.
Companies and consumers are increasingly dependent on broadband and are committed to taking broadband to the next level with mobile broadband or 802.16e, the WiMAX standard. The Business of WiMAX offers a complete guide to this exciting technology, addressing the critical issues surrounding WiMAX and its future. The author discusses the need for the technology, before explaining its architecture and deployment, modulation technology, wireless standards, spectrum issues, and network topology. Applications and the market for these are covered in-depth, and the exciting future of WiMAX is discussed. The book provides strategy and recommendations for achieving success in such a dynamic scenario.
The Business of WiMAX:
- Offers a uniquely balanced business and technology perspective on the critical issues surrounding WiMAX and its place in the evolving broadband wireless industry.
- Explains the need, use, market, trends, business models, and the future road map for WiMAX technology.
- Provides strategy and recommendations to a variety of different players, including service providers, equipment manufacturers and chip makers.
- Supports practical insights with numerous examples and real-world case studies.
This text is essential reading for professionals, strategists, leaders, researchers, analysts, investors and others in the IT and Telecoms domain. Managers planning to deploy wireless networked computing devices in their organisations, ICT consultants, business strategists, systems engineers and architects, and final year undergraduate and postgraduate students and academics will also find this an invaluable guide to WiMax.
L'auteur - Deepak Pareek
Deepak Pareek is Principal Consultant, Information & Communications Technology, Resource4Business, India. He also holds the position of Consultant with the Affiliate Institute of Management Consultants, The World Bank, Asian Development Bankand the Centre for Excellence in Wireless Technology. He has a Bachelor of Engineering in Electronics with specialization in Telecom & Information Technology, a Masters in Business Administration with specialization in Strategic Management and an Advanced Diploma in Information Technology. Deepak's key areas of expertise are Information Technology, Telecom, Information Technology, Networks, Broadband & IT Infrastructure (ISPs, ASPs, WSPs), Wireless Technology (J2EE, UML, e & m Com, GPRS, WAP, GSM, CDMA, 3G, WiFi, WiMAX, WLL, BWA)
- Understanding WiMAX
- WiMAX Effect
- WiMAX Business
- WiMAX Strategy
|Nb. de pages||314|
|Format||15,5 x 23,5|
|Intérieur||Noir et Blanc|
- Les meilleures ventes en Graphisme & Photo
- Les meilleures ventes en Informatique
- Les meilleures ventes en Construction
- Les meilleures ventes en Entreprise
- Les meilleures ventes en Sciences
- Les meilleures ventes en Littérature
- Les meilleures ventes en Arts & Loisirs
- Les meilleures ventes en Vie pratique
- Les meilleures ventes en Droit