The complete Java 2 training course
development with multimedia-intensive, platform-independent, object-oriented
code for conventional, Internet-, Intranet- and Extranet-based applets and
applications. This Third Edition of the world's most widely used
university-level Java textbook carefully explains Java's extraordinary
In Java How to Program: Third Edition, the
Deitels introduce the
fundamentals of object-oriented programming and client/server development in
Java. Key topics include:
- Swing GUI, JavaBeans, event handling, graphics
- Multimedia, animation, audio
- Distributed computing: Servlets, RMI, networking
- Internet, World Wide Web
- Database (JDBC) , data structures, collections,
- Multithreading, exceptions
Package includes a complete Cyber Classroom with :
- 13+ hours of expert audio describing 16,000+ lines of
fully-tested sample program code, practice exams with
hundreds of questions, full-text searching, hyperlinking,
- Complete coverage of Java 2, including the new Swing
GUI, Graphics, Multimedia, JavaBeans, Networking,
Databases, Servlets, RMI, and more.
- Perfect for C, C++, Visual Basic(tm), Web, and Internet developers, and non-programmers moving to Java for the first time.
Bonus: 2nd CD includes:
- Java 2 SDK, Borland(r) JBuilder(tm) 3 University
Edition IDE, and NetBeans DeveloperX2
- The Complete JaVA 2 Training Course
- The world's #1 JAVA Training CD-ROM, FULLY UPDATED FOR JAVA 2!
You get the world's #1 Java 2 training CD-ROM plus a worldwide best-selling Java book, JDK 2, two great development environments and more than 16,000 lines of live code-together, they make you a Java 2 expert faster than you ever imagined.
25 practice exams with over 800 questions to test your knowledge!
13+ hours of detailed audio descriptions of hundreds of Java applications and applets-16,000+ lines of live code!
Table of contents
- 1. Introduction to Computers, the Internet and the
- 2. Introduction to Java Applications.
- 3. Introduction to Java Applets.
- 4. Control Structures: Part 1.
- 5. Control Structures: Part 2.
- 6. Methods.
- 7. Arrays.
- 8. Object-Based Programming.
- 9. Object-Oriented Programming.
- 10. Strings and Characters.
- 11. Graphics and Java2D.
- 12. Basic Graphical User Interface Components.
- 13. Advanced Graphical User Interface Components.
- 14. Exception Handling.
- 15. Multithreading.
- 16. Multimedia: Images, Animation, Audio and
- 17. Files and Streams.
- 18. Java Database Connectivity (JDBC).
- 19. Servlets.
- 20. Remote Method Invocation (RMI).
- 21. Networking.
- 22. Data Structures.
- 23. Java Utilities Package and Bit Manipulation.
- 24. Collections.
- 25. JavaBeans.
- Appendix A: Demos.
- Appendix B: Java Resources.
- Appendix C: Operator Precedence Chart.
- Appendix D: ASCII Character Set.
- Appendix E: Number Systems.
- Appendix F: Object-Oriented Elevator Simulator.
- Appendix G: Creating HTML Documentation with
- Appendix H: Enterprise JavaBeans (EJB) Web
- Appendix I: Jini Web Resources.
L'auteur Harvey M. Deitel
Dr. Harvey M. Deitel, CEO of Deitel & Associates, Inc., has 40 years in the computing field including extensive industry and academic experience. He is one of the world's leading computer science instructors and seminar presenters. Dr. Deitel earned B.S. and M.S. degrees from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology and a Ph.D. from Boston University. He has 20 years of college teaching experience including earning tenure and serving as the Chairman of the Computer Science Department at Boston College before founding Deitel & Associates, Inc. with his son Paul J. Deitel. He is author or co-author of several dozen books and multimedia packages and is currently writing many more. With translations published in Japanese, Russian, Spanish, Elementary Chinese, Advanced Chinese, Korean, French, Polish and Portuguese, Dr. Deitel's texts have earned international recognition. Dr. Deitel has delivered professional seminars internationally to major corporations, government organizations and various branches of the military.
Autres livres de Harvey M. Deitel
Caractéristiques techniques du livre "The complete Java 2 training course"
|Auteur(s)||Harvey M. Deitel|
Livraison à partir de 0,01 € en France métropolitaine
Paiement en ligne SÉCURISÉ
Livraison dans le monde
Retour sous 15 jours
+ d'un million de livres disponibles