Ever since Photoshop version 2.5, The Photoshop Wow! Book has enlightened and inspired graphic designers, illustrators, and photographers around the globe. This newest edition delivers the familiar award-winning mix of explanations and step-by-step tutorials for creating both commercial and fine-art images, with a DVD-ROM full of tutorial files and other goodies. Tips and beautiful galleries distinguish this book as the most inspiring Photoshop resource around. Designed for easy reference, The Photoshop CS3/CS4 Wow! Book includes short features in which professional photographers and designers let you in on their creative secrets for quick solutions. You'll learn the most innovative techniques for creating and enhancing images, graphics, and type.
- Use these techniques with Photoshop CS3 and CS4; most fundamental techniques also work with Photoshop CS5
- Use the new and improved features in Photoshop CS3 and CS4, including Smart Filters, the Quick Selection tool, the new Black & White and Vibrance adjustments, the Refine Edge command, the Clone Source panel, the Adjustments and Masks panels, and video, animation, 3D, and Analysis features in Photoshop Extended, as well as improvements to Bridge and Camera Raw
- Build your skill with familiar Photoshop features such as blend modes, Adjustment layers, channels, filters, Actions, and Layer Styles
- Focus attention on the subject of a photo, retouch a portrait, tint an image, or convert a color image to black-and-white
- Bring out your inner artist with Photoshop's sophisticated brushes and vector-drawing tools
- Create dazzling special effects for type and graphics
- Keep your creations organized with layers, groups, Smart Objects, and layer comps
L'auteur Linnea Dayton
Linnea Dayton, who has authored nine previous editions of the award-winning Photoshop Wow! Book, has written and edited numerous other books and articles about computer-based artmaking and is series editor of Peachpit Press's Wow! books.
L'auteur Cristen Gillepsie
Cristen Gillespie authors L. Dayton's second edition of Photoshop Wow! She has contributed to other books in the Wow! series as well as the "Wow! Factor" column for Photoshop User magazine.
Caractéristiques techniques du livre "The Photoshop CS3 - CS4 Wow! Book"
|Auteur(s)||Linnea Dayton, Cristen Gillepsie|
|Nb. de pages||792|
|Format||19 x 24|
Livraison à partir de 0,01 € en France métropolitaine (1)
Paiement en ligne SÉCURISÉ
Livraison dans le monde
Retour sous 15 jours
+ de 700 000 livres disponibles